"Well…we should be going now before we get late for our next class. I'll see you around, Akashi." The duo quickly left the red-haired singer, leaving Akashi to ponder on the unreadable expression that the bluenette has earlier. In fact, what made him ponder even more was they didn't reply with a proper reply in his question.

'Did something happen two years ago?'

"Akashi-chii, who are you staring at?" A chirpy voice approached him along with another two. Nonetheless, the only one that would add such suffix to his name would be none other than Kise Ryota, the band's keyboardist and also a model to several companies around the globe. Behind the blonde haired keyboardist were the navy blue haired guitarist, Aomine Daiki, and tallest among the band members, a drummer, Murasakibara Atsushi.

"Ryota, you are being too loud. Lower your voice." Akashi retorted. Kise followed the red-haired singer's line of sight that immediately fell onto a certain teal haired girl that was talking with a tall red-haired teen.

"Ah, it seems she's well enough to attend classes today. It's been a while since I last saw her." Kise said, gaining the attention of the shorter red head.

"Do you know her?"

"Oh? Someone caught the eyes of the almighty Akashi Seijuro? Who is it?!" Aomine grinned as he slung his arms around the blonde next to him. Kise nearly stumbled forward.

"Aka-chin, Luka-chin wouldn't like it if she knew about this…" Murasakibara mumbled as he stuffed more chips into his mouth. Akashi ignored. Luka, his current girlfriend. It made him wonder how the two of them did get together. Oh, wait. It was an arranged marriage. His parents think that Luka is the best candidate for him; however things didn't go too smoothly lately, she often argues with him. Stubborn, he said.

"That's Kuroko Tetsuki-chii. She's a pianist, a really good one at that. I heard she sings too, but…she would never sing in front of the class. Oh! She's in the same class as mine and my partner during classes too, so I often see her during piano classes whenever her health lets her attend the lectures. But lately, she hasn't been attending it much…" He trailed off.

"She is ill?" Akashi's curious tone caught the attention of the trio. The usual Akashi Seijuro would never be so interested in someone, let alone someone he never know existed. Kise frowned a little.

"Uhm… yes she is. I don't know what it was but I remembered something along the line sounded like she suffered from an incurable disease. I never dared to ask what it was because Kagami-chii's too scary!" Akashi's heart felt heavy upon hearing the blonde's explanations.

Was that the reason he never seen her before?

Along the way back to the agency, Akashi did not focus on his band mates' conversations. His mind was filled with questions and puzzles. His hetero orbs focused on the blue pendant necklace that he found on the ground after bumping into the bluenette. The blue tear pendant reflects his hetero orbs. He sighed.

Did he finally found the owner of the blue muffler?