Chapter 57

Chapter 57

"So how did you meet?"

"Uh well. He helped carry my TV from the moving truck and it was down hill from there." I joked.

"Hmm now you live together?"

"That was a Christmas gift. He surprised me with a key" I smiled thinking back to that night. The awful nightmare. Harry's sweet gifts.

"So what you two are in love or something?" She seemed annoyed.

Why was she asking questions if she didn't want to know.

"Yea I guess" I turned holding my camera up. Recording the crowds of people walking by.

"What are your plans after graduation?"

"You ask so many questions." I laughed. "Tell me about London and your life. Why did you have to go back?" I was tired of talking about me.

"I'd rather hear about you and Harry"

"How do you know his name?" I brought my camera back down. Turning to her.

"Um you uh said it a minute ago. Don't you remember?" She smiled.

"Oh. Sorry I guess I didn't realize" I went back to recording as we passed a few shops I liked.

"So what are your plans?"

"I don't know. I was planning to go to California but I think I will be putting that on hold."

"Why?"

I forgot I wasn't suppose to mention Buzz.

"Just trying to decide still I guess. Harry might want to stay here for a little while longer"

"Well I think you should do what you want. Forget him."

"Forget him? You don't even know him" I laughed. "I love him. I want to be with him more than anything"

"Well I think you can do better" she smiled walking a head of me. Shaking my head I followed close behind.

Harry's POV

"She's with who?"

"Gemma. They had a project or something" Lo rolled her eyes.

"Fuck!" I sat back on the couch.

"Why do you care so much? Do you know her or something?"

"No- I just don't like her"

"Seriously? Since when did you become so anti social? You get a long with everybody it's kind of annoying" Lo teased.

"Not everybody." I looked at her.

"Well nobody liked Liam he was sketch from the beginning."

"Says the girl who went on a date with him" I raised my brow.

"Don't remind me. I was trying to make your friend jealous! Desperate times call for-"

"Really fuckin desperate measures?"

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes.

"When did you say they left?" I pulled my phone out texting Charlie.

"Couple hours ago"

Harry:
Where are you?

Charlie:
Working on my film project with Gemma.

Harry:
When will you be home?

Charlie:
Like an hour or so. Is everything ok?

Harry:
Fine just hurry back please