Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I ended up staying with Harry. I got up early Saturday morning to go up to my apartment. After fighting his death grip around my waste I managed to leave him sleeping sprawled out across his bed. I pulled my shorts on from the day before but left the shirt of Harry's I slept in on. I made my way up to my apartment. When I got to the door a single rose rest on the handle.

"What?..How?..." I was confused Harry was sleeping and yet again a rose was on my door.

I shook it off and grabbed the rose before sticking the key in. I would ask him about his roses later.

"Morning" Lo walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning" I turned into the kitchen seeing Niall leaning against the counter.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Sup Charlie" He stated grabbing a biscuit off the pan Lo had removed from the oven moments before.

"Ow ow ow!!" He dropped it back on the pan.

"That's what your hungry ass gets! I said don't touch anything till I was done" she glared at him.

"It smells so good though" he whined.

"Well I hope your fingers fall off. Impatient bastard!" She teased.

"Oh baby I doubt you want that" he challenged.

She smirked at him. In an instant her arms were around his neck and he was lifting her legs around his waste.

"I will just get some cereal and get out of your way..." I grabbed a bowl filling it with fruity pebbles and milk before making a quick escape from the porno about to unfold in my kitchen.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket before sitting on the couch. I had a text from Liam.

Liam:
Good morning you still coming tonight?

Charlie:
Yep Harry wasn't to thrilled that you would be there but I think he finally gets we are just friends. :)

Liam:
Right...well I don't want to cause any trouble...

Charlie:
No you are fine. Sorry about the other day. He just gets jealous and I explained everything.

Liam:
It's cool ;)

Charlie:
So I guess we will see you tonight...what time?

Liam:
9 ish would be good

Charlie:
Cool I will tell everybody.

Liam:
See you tonight babe.

I chose not to respond after his last message. I really needed to talk to him about calling me babe. Harry would have a field day with that.

Lo and Niall came in the room.

"I'll go to my room" I said standing.

"No Charlie we're not tryin to kick ya out" Niall laughed

"So you're not going to make out all over the furniture while I try and watch last weeks episode of pretty little liars?" I raised an eyebrow?

"Well..." He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth before looking at Lo.

"Thought so. I'll watch it in my room" I laughed walking away.

"Suit yourself" Lo stated as she pushed him on to the couch.

I shook my head as I headed to my room. I pulled my phone out when I felt it vibrate.

Harry:
So that's how you do me?