Chapter 13

~Sorry for the cliffhanger guys! But I had to keep it interesting. Thanks again for reading it! I really appreciate any feedback :) please comment and vote! Also if you want to follow me on Instagram I'm AnnMarie119712 I will always post on there when a new chapter is up :) ~

Chapter 13

Harry immediately stepped in front of me. His front door was kicked open and I could see from the hall it was trashed.

"Stay here" he stepped in bugging the door further open with his foot.

I stood in the hallway..watching as he checked the apartment. He went to the back and I couldn't see him anymore..

"Harry?" I whispered

No answer

"Harry are you ok?"

No answer

I stepped in looking around. I covered my mouth at the site. The living room looked like someone took a bat to everything. The flat screen was smashed and glass was everywhere. The couch looked like someone drug a knife across the cushions and the back of it. Books and CDs were strewn across the floor.

"I thought I told you to stay in the hall" he snapped.

"I-I'm sorry you weren't answering and I was worried.."

He rubbed his hands over his face and sighed.

"I'm sorry I'm just pissed look at my fucking place" he ran a hand through his curls.

"It's ok" I rubbed his arm. He seemed to relax a little.

"I need to call the police can you get Niall from your place?"

I nodded and started to walk out. He grabbed my arm and I turned back.

"I'm sorry our night is ruined" he half smiled.

"Not at all..it was a very fun...interesting night" I gave him a reassuring smile.

He kissed my forehead. When he pulled away I turned to head upstairs. He pulled out his phone as I made my way out of the apartment.

"Lo? Niall? Are you guys awake?" I yelled when I got in the apartment. The lights were on but I didn't see them. I made my way to Lo's room knocking on the door.

"Busy!!!" Lo yelled.

I rolled my eyes opening the door.

"Shit!" I heard a familiar accent.

"Get out Charlie!" Lo yelled.

"Ok sorry to interrupt your...fuck session..but Niall needs to get downstairs your place was broken in to" I stood with my hand over my eyes.

"What?" He sounded panicked

"Yes Harry is on the phone with the cops right now."

"Ok..ok I'm on my way down give me five minute"

I walked out hearing Lo question his 5 minute comment.

"Really only 5?"

I shook my head and walked to my room.

I grabbed new panties and pulled them up before pulling on sweat pants and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a bun and put on my toms before heading back downstairs.

Harry had changed to basketball shorts and a black v-neck. He stood in the kitchen on the phone with someone.

"I'm fine it's just our shit is all destroyed" he looked up and saw me and smiled.