Chapter 21

This is where the story gets a little darker.
*Your POV*

You just nodded to get him to let go, you knew he ment business. He was so bipolar.

"Alright sugar, it's time for me to tell you the rules."

He said as he released your face. As he let go, he didn't move away from you. He remained "up close and personal". 
A chill ran down your spine as he gave you an icee stare.  "Rule number one, you will not under any circumstances, leave this room without me. Rule number two, no resident in this house is to harm you unless I give them permission".

He cocked his head to the side. "Which... I will grant them if you miss behave."

He then gave you the honor of his signature twisted smile.  You gulped in response.
"Rule number three you try to escape again I will personally break your legs. A butterfly can't fly without her wings now can't she? Do I make myself clear?"
You gulped.
"Crystal."
He backed away from you and smiled.
"Now that we got that out of the way we can get to the fun part."
You gave him a confused glance. He ignored your look knowing that you were confused. He walked over to the dresser on the other side of the room opened the top drawer, pulling out a new role of bandages and a towel. He turned to you and gave you an evil smirk. "Ya know sugar you should take a shower, not that I don't like to see you all bloody but I bet you would like to get clean."
You knew he was up to something but you nodded anyway. You were starting to smell having not showered for a while. Besides you were bloody and dirty not to mention the heat from the shower would help your sore aching body. He through the towel and bandages on to the bed as his smirk grew wider. "Come on doll I'll so you to the bathroom".
You slowly rose out of the bed and followed the clown to the door. He opened it and motioned for you to go first as in saying "ladies first". You work into the all to rememberable corridor. Jack closed the door and walked you to a door on the left about 4 doors down from his room. He opened it and followed you along inside.
The bathroom average sized, sink, toilet and a standing rather small shower. The mirror was cloudy from an unknown residue but not cloudy enough where you could see yourself. The handles on the sink were a little rusted clearly from old age and from the failure of proper upkeep. Over all the bathroom looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in a while but you weren't going to complain or else you might be taken from your shower in rights. You quickly spun around and gave him a confused glance. "What the matter doll?" He said with a smirk as he turned of the water.
"Can you leave?"
He let out a laugh. A dark and sinister laugh. "Did you really think I was going to leave you alone again. No sugar I'm never taking my eyes off you again. Now, go ahead and get undressed." You gulped this was so wrong on so many levels. He wanted you to strip in front of him? Your body was a temple you were only 16 it was not for anybody's eyes other than your own until you were ready. And you definitely weren't going to let him be the first to see you like that. You would rather get hit again. "No, I'd rather not shower".  He huffed and did his sinister laugh as he tilted his head back. He step closer to you and grabbed your chin. "If you don't do as I say I'm going to strip you myself and join you in your shower, would you like that doll?" You gulped he would destroy any ounce of privacy you have left. "No that's not necessary". You sighed this was embarrassing. You turned your back to him to try and cover as much as your body as you could while you stripped. As you undressed you felt his stare going into your back, feeling completely embarrassed you step into the shower and washed your body as fast as you could. Getting rid of all the blood, sweat and tears these past few weeks have brought you as fast as you could not wanting the clown to get anymore satisfaction out of your humiliation. As the warm water hit you it gave you an idea as you looked at the glass shower door as it began to fog. Instead of hiding yourself from the perverted clowns gaze you could just turn up the heat and fog up the glass of the shower door. This would at least give you a little bit of privacy. You reached for the handle and turned it causing the water to get hotter. Just as you'd planned the glass fogged and the only thing you could see was the outline of the clowns body. You smirked to yourself you had low key out smarted the clown even if he didn't realize it but it was a win in your book. Suddenly you pushed yourself up against the wall of the shower desperately trying to move so the water wasn't touching you, the water had suddenly become freezing. A very amused laugh echoed throughout the bathroom as you let out a shriek. The glass unfogged only to reveal a smirking clown with his claws wrapped around the cold handle of the sink. You glared at the clown and reached to turn the water off as you moved the handle down the water didn't turn off. You continue to repeat this motion but alas the water continued to run. The clowns smirk only grew.

"Come on sugar now it's just insulting how dumb you think I am". He then turned off the sink and quickly switched to the hot handle and turned it on, blazing hot water ran down your back as you tried desperately to get away from the water. You quickly reached for the shower door but the clown beat you to it and held it shut. You screamed in pain as the scorching hot water ran down your back you pushed with all your night trying to get the door open but the clown continued to hold it shut. " What's the matter gum drop? Is it hot in there? You didn't think I would let you get away with that without a little punishment or did you?" His hold on the door were effortless mean while you're pushing with all your might trying to get away from the blazing hot liquid that was burning your entire back side.  "I'm sorry! I want do it again just let me out!" You screamed as tears threatened to come out of your eyes due to the burning you were experiencing. At the moment, the door opened and you fell right out of the shower onto the cold tile floor. You let out a cry of relief as your burnt body hit the freezing embrace of the cold bathroom floor.
You took in a few deep breaths before looking up at the clown. Your gaze was met by a sadistic smile and satisfied eyes, he then dropped the towel in front of you. "Get up and wrap the towel around you unless you want to display your body to the rest of the house which I have no problem with, it's up to you although I would suggest you hurry dear. The master and the more aggressive boys will be back soon. I don't know how they would react to a naked female roaming these halls, my guess isn't good ". With that said he existed the bathroom and continued down the hall. You you slowly forced your body up. Your back hurt, bad. You picked up the towel and you turned your back to the mirror and looked over your shoulder to examine the burn. He had definitely burned you worse than you thought. Your entire backside was bright red, from the back of your neck to you calf's. You sighed to yourself knowing that it was only going to get worse and wrapped the towel around your naked body. You grabbed the handle of the door and took in a deep breath afraid to go into the hall alone. You opened the door and stepped into the dark corridor.