Chapter 17

All you could do was stare at him as you tried to read his emotions, which was impossible. He changes emotions so quickly that you knew that you had to be careful about what words you let slip past your lips. You couldn't let your emotions get to you like it has in the pass. Yelling at the clown definelty wouldn't help your situation.
You opened your mouth to say something but you couldn't think of a good excuse. You tried to escape and that was that. There was no way around it. Both you and the clown knew that. So with that being the case you sighed and looked him straight in the eye. "What is there for me to explain? You knew exactly what I was trying to do. I tried to escape. You may be insane Jack but you're not stupid."
He just cocked his head to the side as you continued to speak.
"I want to go home Jack. And you clearly aren't going to take me back."
At this point he started to giggle. He walked toward you and circled you like a hawk would do to its pray.
"If you're gonna punish me Do it now."

You stiffened as he started to twirl a piece of your hair between his long and slender fingers.  He was so calm, as if he didn't have a worry in the world. You were waiting for him to get angry. You were waiting for the quick emotion change. The anger. The abuse. That's what you were waiting for. But if it was coming it was taking it's sweet time in torturing you with the wait. 

"Oh my silly little (y/n)." 

You closed your eyes to brace yourself for what was coming your way. In stead of pain you felt to long arms wrap around your petite frame. Your face was being shoved up against a hard yet comforting surface. As your eyes shot open your face turned bright red. Jack was hugging you? Your immediate reaction was to push away, and you did just that. You put your hands on his chest and started to push. 

"Jack get off of me!!!!"  

"Oh (y/n)! Don't ever runaway again!!!!! If you were gone who else would I have to play with?!!!" 

This was ridiculous. It sounded like he was about to cry. Honestly, you wish he would have punched you in the face. He was acting as if he was a 5 year old girl whose cat ran away for the 8th time. He was squeezing the life out of you literally. 

"Okay I'm sorry Jack let go!!!!! I can't breathe!!!!"

He let go and dropped you. Your butt hit the floor with a hard "thud" as you gasped for air. As he looked down at you his eyebrows arched downward and his mouth turned into a frown. This is what you were waiting for. He grabbed you by the neck and picked you up and held you up against a nearby wall. Now you really couldn't breathe. Your hands flew to get his hand off of your neck. Alas, his hands wouldn't move and his gripe only tightened. You looked directly into his eyes. They were filled with nothing but hate. Pure hatred. 

"Next time I catch you trying to escape...."

He pushed you further into the wall and squeezed harder causing a small, pathetic whimper leave your lips.

"We will play until you break".

He released you and watched you fall to the floor. He looked so disgusted. He looked at you like you were a parasite. You stared at him with stock filled, teary eyes. He just scuffed, turned around and left the room. Once the door was shut you heard the lock turn.