Justin sat on the floor next to them and took the book from Selena's hand. "C'mere baby" Justin said as Emory frowned. "Noooo" Emory pouted looking at the Selena and pointing at Justin "no" Emory said. Selena caught on quickly to what Emory wanted. "Is daddy being mean baby?" Selena asked. "Ya" she pouted and shoved her thumb in her mouth and cuddling up to her. Justin huffed and got up "great, it's only been what? Like two hours or less and she already likes you more and you're just a random fucking person she met it took me like two whole days to get her to warm up to me after her mom left her at the front of my doorsteps."  He spat.

Selena laughed "dude chill, don't get jealous you wanted me to remember and now you suddenly don't like the idea of her warming up to me."
Justin rolled his eyes and took Emory from Selena's arms "let's go" he said and walked out. As Selena made her way out she saw the place swarming with paparazzi Justin's Range Rover seemed miles away between the multitude of people. "Hey over here!" The paparazzi shouted it began to overwhelm her. "Who are you? Are you Justin's new side chick? Is that your daughter? Is this a another publicity stunt?" They shouted Selena began to panic as they surrounded her completely giving her no way out. She bowed her head down and let the tears slip down her cheeks as she moved her way around trying to find a way out of the flashing lights they were just to much for her she didn't know where to go they blinded her giving her no way out.

"Hey move! Let her get through!" She heard. After a few minutes passed Alfredo came by her side and tucked her in between his arm and chest. Selena cried relived that someone was by her side. She knew if she were to become an actress she would have to get used to it but it was just to much at the moment. If she became famous at her own pace it would be easier to get used to it but now she was just out there new to all the attention and the lights and It became to overwhelming. Selena arrived safely to Justin's truck all thanks to Alfredo and she quietly got inside avoiding Justin's sympathetic eyes on her.

On their way back to what she assumed was Justin's house Selena stayed quiet staring out the window.

Justin would glance at Selena guilt overcoming him but after a while it turned to anger.

God she was so stupid Justin thought to himself why the hell would she just walk out she's such an idiot all of this could've exposed his secret. Not that he was ashamed of his daughter but he wanted to protect her and Selena's actions could've exposed her to the world and that's what he least wanted for her at such a young age. Once they arrived Selena got off the car and waited for Justin to take Emory out of her car seat. Justin just looked at her and chuckled dryly . "God I never thought you'd be this dumb" he spat as he walked ahead of Selena. "Why the fuck would you just walk out like that you're a real idiot, I wasn't just gonna leave you there I would've sent someone to get you." Justin nearly shouted. Selena just looked down she wanted so badly to say something back but she was afraid that if she did Justin would tell her to leave and she would never see her daughter again so she just let him tell her whatever he felt like. It didn't help that her past with men wasn't that great and there was one memory that haunted her. She noticed the tone Justin used and it brought back flashes of memories from her past. The tone Justin used was the same one he would use on her. The verbal abusing was obviously worse but it still brought back the memories of darker times before her life changed for the better. Emory began to cry as Justin kept telling Selena off. Hearing Emory cry instantly calmed Justin noticing that his anger scared her. He tried to calm her down but she wouldn't so he handed her to Selena. Selena rocked Emory in her arms and she soon calmed down cuddling on to Selena's chest. "She's hungry" Selena mumbled looking up at Justin. "Foods in the fridge and there's other kinds of food in the pantry the formula is in the top shelf to the right by the fridge." Justin replied acidly and walked somewhere down the hall. Selena sighed and walked towards the kitchen. She set up a little area for Emory to play near the kitchen island and began to take out the ingredients she needed to feed her She made Emory a few chicken strips and steamed a few vegetables after that she made an apple sauce and orange juice. As she readied Emory's plate Justin walked in the kitchen and picked Emory up sitting on a stool. Selena took the dish full of food and sat on a stool next to Justin beginning to feed her silently avoiding any sort of eye contact with him. "You made all of that?" Justin asked. Selena just nodded and continued to feed her daughter. After Selena fed Emory she quickly got up and began to wash the dishes while Justin patted Emory's back until she finally burped. "Can you hold her?" Justin asked as he got up and made his way towards Selena. Selena took Emory from his arms and cradled her. "It's movie night today each weekend we do one." Justin informed Selena. Selena nodded and walked towards the living room. Justin sat down and went straight to Netflix putting on the movie tangled. "It's Emory's favorite movie" he smiled and looked down at Emory who was quietly sucking on her thumb and cuddling onto Selena. Selena smiled and nodded turning towards the television once she heard the movie starting. By now Justin was frustrated with Selena's attitude all she did was nod whenever he spoke to her and it irritated him. He decided to try and make conversation again. "You know? She really likes you." Justin stated which caused Selena to look at him in confusion. "I can tell because of the way she cuddles up to you and sucks on her thumb she only does that when she feels spoiled or loved" He chuckled. Selena grinned and looked down at Emory. "I'm glad she likes me she's totally adorable I'd be sad if she didn't I love her already." She said kissing Emory in the cheek. Emory's eyes lit up as she looked up at Selena her little hand grabbed onto Selena's shirt and squeezed it cuddling up to her even more and a small smile breaking through even with her thumb inside her mouth. Selena giggled and kissed her cheek repeatedly "you're so cute" she cooed which resulted in Justin laughing. "Oh brother, I can already tell by the end of today it's gonna be hard for you to get her off your back" He grinned. Selena only giggled and turned to watch the movie. About forty minutes into the movie Emory was fast asleep as well as Justin and Selena. They were currently laying on the long part of the sectional couch both cuddling up to Emory.

____________________________

Justin's a little bi*** now isn't he -.- poor selly bear he didn't have to be so mean:/

Last part was cute tho :))
Late update lmao 😂 sorry y'all my had to do chores and help my mom make tamales and my dad Asked me if I wanted to cuddle like how we used to when i was smaller I couldn't say no I could tell he misses it since we don't really cuddle anymore im usually in my room or listening to music 😫 😪😂 😕

~ ⓜⓐⓡⓘⓐ