Chap. 54 - Burdens

When the guardians along with the 12 boys and BTS arrived the Oasis World, they we're amazed by the scenery.

Then they saw Jungkook still hugging Pink and Red carries baby Neon.

"How does it go?"- Red asked.

"Prince Yui has Jade. All he wanted is Jungkook will marry Jade. And if we don't bring Jungkook back to the castle, he won't spare Jade."- Blue replied.

Jungkook lays Pink again and faced them all.

"I can't marry Jade. And that is final! Pink needs me."- Jungkook said.

"Well, we also needed Jade too. She was our friend."- Chanyeol said.

"But, is it true that Jade was Min Ha? Or that us just a random voice that I've heard."- Suho asked.

"Yes. Jade and Min Ha are the same person. She was your missing sister."- Luhan said to Suho.

The 4 Kim brothers we're surprised by it.

"So, all of us are not brothers at all? Father just use us to get our powers? How could he even do that?"- Jimin said.

"All of us we're unknown to this ok? Father also use Us just to make conflicts and fights over the 12 hyungs. We're not like this IF it wasn't that stupid Plan! Jade would never be a sadist if we didn't let her have it."- Jungkook explained.

"We are meant to offer our powers to our parents. If we disobey them."- Rap Monster added.

"But if Suho, Kai, Xiumin and Chen are the original sons of Prince Yeun Suk, then what does the remaining 8 belongs?"- Jin said.

"Remember that father onced mentioned that they let their parents locked up in the dungeon??"- V said.

"Our real parents are alive?"- Lay asked then BTS nods.

"I really thought all of us are brothers. In many years passed, I really thought all of us are in the same blood."- Tao sadly said.

"Sorry hyung. We didn't even feel the love of our parents, just because of all of these things happening to us."- Jimin apologies.

"So, what shall we do now?"- Chen asked.

"We need to go Jade. But, we must retrieve Pink's soul first."- Blue answered.

"Ive made my decision. I'm the one who will offer myself to her."- Jungkook surprisingly said.

"Are you nuts?! The death angel won't gave a soul back easily."- Baekhyun said.

"I have my plans. Blue will come with me along with the 2 girls. I also need Tao, Lay and D.O hyung to come with me."- Jungkook said.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"- Xiumin asked.

"Yes. I have my powers and some spells will do."- Jungkook smirked.

"You naughty boy! Now go and get her. We will watch the baby and Pink. We also need to plan."- Suho said.

"Thank you."- Jungkook said. Then, Blue created the portal and they left.

*~*~*~*~*

Jungkook and the others reached the death angel's layer.

They saw her listing some dead persons on her death book. When she saw them, she was happy to see many handsome young men.

"I'm surprised that you girls would offer me some bunch of very handsome young men."- Lady Shin smiling said.

"So? Gave us her soul now. And may I asked, what are you going to do with these guys?"- White asked.

"I will grab their powers and hearts to make me live much longer or, even have a baby with their own blood."- she asked.