Chap. 19 - New Classmates

After Baekhyun witnessed everything, he immediately teleported upstairs.

"Where have you been?"- Chanyeol asked.

"Ah nothing. I was just drinking a cup of milk."- Baekhyun said then he immediately run to his room.

Chanyeol was wondering on why Baekhyun looked different today and why he was in a hurry.

Chanyeol just shrugged and went down the stairs.

He saw you and Sehun talking.

He used his wolf eyes to see your faces closer.

He never seen Sehun smiled like that before, and it was new to him that the maknae was this happy.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Maknae who likes the bitch."- someone appeared next to him.

"Shh! Keep your voice down! They might hear you!"- Chanyeol darted him a look.

"Duh. Why would maknae even liked someone like her?!"- he said.

Chanyeol sighs.

"Chen, you can't blame the feelings of the maknae. Just let him be."- Chanyeol stated.

They were actually in the corridor of the 2nd floor.

"Tss. We don't need to explain to him the rules we have as immortals. He knows our limits, if ever his feelings went deeper, I'm sure Father will lecture him."- Chen said then he went down the stairs.

As Chen left, Chanyeol also agreed to his statement.

He shook his head and sighed deeply.

"We'll see."- he said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Friday afternoon, Chanyeol amd Chen also keeps the maknae's feelings to the others.

Even though that Chen was this scary, he was still concern to the sake of the maknae.

Chanyeol also wants to asked Baekhyun about it.

After lunch, you and your masters are preparing for your evening class.

And suddenly, you have visitors.

"Young masters, you have some
guest."- the butler said.

"Who?!"- Baekhyun asked.

"Annyeong!!"- it was the guardians.

You immediately hug them.

"What a surprise visit guys!"- you happily said.

"Well, we just got a break starting today until next week."- white said.

"Finally! You girls came back!"- Kris said, looking at White a.k.a Jessi.

"We're glad to see you girls again."-
D.O smiled, he looked at Blue a.k.a ChieChie.

"I thought you guys won't comeback until weekends."- Baekhyun pouted, infront of Pink, a.k.a Thel as he tried to hug her.

"You guys were over reacting. Of course they will be back!"- Chanyeol then let out a hiss.

"Ehem. I think Baekhyun hyung is AGAIN craving for strawberries."- Sehum bullied.

"Strawberries?!"- Pink asked.

"Well yeah, we have a supply on the fridge. Want some?"- Sehun said.