Chap. 13 - Flashbacks

2 days passed since you visited the secret passage, when you are trying to visit the guardians, you will find a timing that your masters are nowhere to be found.

Then you are also nusy due to the pre-lim exams.

This time, Suho ordered you.

"Jade. You, Sehun and D.O must to go the mall to buy our requirements for the exams. Sehun and Kyung, I'm counting on you to protect her. No worries, Tao will be there with you. See you soon."

As Suho said, you guys leaved the mansion.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When you along with Sehun, D.O and Tao were gone, immediately the remaining boys went to the family hall as they have a meeting.

"I should be the one with her! And not Sehun!"- Luhan groaned then he crosses his arms.

"Waeyo hyung? Are you jealous?"- Kai laughed but Luhan used his powers to throw a pillow on his face to shut him up.

"It was not like that, Jongin. You really are an annoying person than Sehun. Aish!"- Luhan then rolled his eyes.

"Luhan hyung. If you go with them, We know that you can sip her blood again. So, you are staying here to keep everything clear."- Chanyeol stated.

"Chanyeol is right hyung. Give her some time to spend her life out from your fangs."- Baekhyun said.

"You really are smart, Bacon. Fine."- Luhan then give up and just hugged a pillow.

"Ok. Back to our talk. There is something weird going on in the house."- Suho became serious this time.

"Why!? Did that little bitch ruined our house?!"- Chen clenched his fists.

"No Chen. I don't know on why did I have a feeling that something is going to happen to us again, just like what happened before."- Suho then looked at the window.

He was thinking deeply that he can't calm his self.

"Chill old man. What happened before won't repeat on what we are now."- Kris assured as he placed his arms to Suho.

"Besides hyung, father said that the curse before was already gone."- Lay said.

"And in addition, Father reminds us to stay together as one, even the worst comes in this house."- Xiumin then smiled.

"Thanks guys. But really, there is something got to do in this. Nah, I better go."- Suho said.

"Huh? Where?"- Luhan asked.

"In the library, if ever I find the answers of my questions, it has to be in there or just in this house."- Suho said.

He was about to go out when Baekhyun called him.

"Don't stress yourself too much hyung."- Baekhyun reminded.

"Are you sure about that? You are still recovering from the case you have since before."- Lay worried.

"I'm fine. Just don't mind me too much. Thanks anyway."- Suho then leaves the family hall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Suho arrived at the library.

He smiled as he saw this family portait at the left side where they are still 4 siblings in there, he missed this scenario.

He went closer to it.

"Mom, Dad. Where are you now? We missed you so much."- he said.

He looked at the left side and saw another family portrait on where they are 12, then he look back on the left.