Chap. 49 - The Party Pt.1/1

That's enough hyungs. The party is about to start. Let's get outta here."- Jungkook said. Then they wore their masks.

J-Jope and Rap Monster pulled the chain to hangged her again, and it was higher this time.

"You idiots!! You better pay for what you've done!!"- she yelled.

"Nope. We won't."- the 7 of them said and locked her.

"Where are they?"- she asked in her thoughts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The van of the 12 boys are now arrived. They parked the van near the exit.

"Are you guys ready? This place is surely big to find only one person."- Suho worried.

"We are OK old man. We trust in your plan. Remember your positions
guys."- Kris said from sing himself.

"The party has an attendance to check. We must check in first with our tux then we proceed to our
positions."- Xiumin said.

"OK. Wear your masks. Kept your thoughts awaken."- Lay said then they wore their masks.

When they reached the entrance hall, they immediately check their attendance.

When they are done, the boys went to the bath room one by one to change their clothes also the girls.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Baekhyun we're partners in going to the car while the others are done and some are mingling to other visitors.

"Baek, I'm worried about Pink. She carried that bastard's child. Thus, her position is dangerous."- Chanyeol worried.

"It's OK Yeol. She'll be fine. She has powers. Come on. The others are calling."- Baekhyun patted his shoulder and wore again his mask.

When they are out, they met their brothers wearing their other clothes.

"Let's go. Remember we must keep in touch.. Then..."- Kris wasn't able to continue when Prince Yui and Princess Su Jin came.

"Happy birthday Mother!!!"- they said and grouped hugged her.

"Thank you boys. Why your not wearing your tux?"- she asked.

"We want to mingle with other people. Thus, we will wear it back when the dance is near."- Lay explained.

"That's nice of you. Have you met Grandpa Blood yet?"- Prince Yui asked.

"Not yet. But we are looking for him actually."- Kris lied.

"He's in the cockfight near the pool side. The stage is free to perform. Me and your mother will go to the casino. The buffet is over there, feel free boys."- Prince Yui said as they excused themselves.

"OK. Now that he said it, if you guys will go to the casino and cockfight, I think we need to changed our masks designs, we don't want them to notice us."- Kai suggested.

"Kai's right. We must do what he said. If they catches us, our plan will be wasted."- D.O agreed.

"Fine. Now go."- Suho said then they secretly changed it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Their plan is:

- Suho, Kris and Luhan are in the Pool area, mingling with other woman.

- Xiumin, Chen and Kai are in the Casino, playing.

- Baekhyun, D.O and Tao are in the Cockfight, joining the bet.

- Chanyeol, Sehun and Lay are the security guards who will watch over in all areas.

- Pink, White, Blue and Red are the waitress in all areas.

"Guys, the stage is free. We need to do something to distract people. We need to find 1 BTS member."- Tao texted, using his phone to send it in the group message.

[From Kris hyung to 11 Brothers]
Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun. Perform something on the stage. We need to get 1 BTS member.

Xiumin and Chen excused from the casino, they left Kai since Kai was leading on the game.

Baekhyun excused himself in the cockfight, D.O and Tao are there to distract their Grandpa in seeing Baekhyun leaving the fight.

Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen met at the back stage.

"Guys. Is hyung's plan going to work?"- Chen worried as they changed their outfits and hair styles.

"Yes. He's serious. Now let's go. Just like we did when we are young."- Xiumin encourages and they went up the stage.