Chap. 21 - Sweet & Bitter Romance

You and Luhan were surprised on what you two hear at your back, and when you two look around, you saw nothing.

Luhan let out a hiss then he placed your shirt back to you.

You were about to stand up but he held your waist so that you can't go away.

"Someone must have seen us."- Luhan said.

He sighed and scratched his hair.

"Pink and Baekhyun. I know you two were there!"- Luhan said.

Then slowly, Baekhyun and Pink popped out at tge entrance of the kitchen hall.

"Sorry for interrupting. I just saw Pink sneaking in tge kitchen while the lights were off."- Baekhyun explained.

"Sorry, Master Luhan. Jade-ah! What'cha doin in the table with the master?"- Pink asked, she was innocent in this and she haven't know this yet.

"We...we...were...."- Luhan doesn't know what to say.

"They were doing a PRIVATE business. By the means, DO NOT DISTURB."- Baekhyun let out a laugh.

"YAH!"- You shyly said.

"I'm sorry. And wait, Baek..can you give me strawberries?"- she begged.

"Before that, don't look at hyung."- Baekhyun said then he covered her innocent eyes.

"Luhan hyung, put your shirt on."- Baekhyun said then Luhan puts his shirt on.

"Come on Jade."- Luhan said as he carried you in bridal style as you two existed the kitchen where Pink and Baekhyun left.

"Honestly Baek, why would Luhan do such a thing to Jade?"- Pink asked.

"Well, we demons always have a blood thirst. We need blood to survive. But our blood thirst will appear 6 to 12 times a month."- Baekhyun explained as he placed the strawberries in the strainer and cleanednit up.

"Oh, I see. No wonder why sometimes we saw her have teeth marks even if she placed a foundation to it."- Pink said.

"Yes. It was hard but True."- Baekhyun said then he dried the strawberries and placed it on the bowl.

"Let's eat."- he added with a smile.

While they were eating the strawberries, they started to have a conversaion.

"Pink, may I asked you something?"- he asked then she nod.

"I am curious since we came home. Tell me, where do you and your friends came from? Not in Cheongnamdo but your real home."- he asked.

Pink look arounf and she was thinking. But she remembered that she has a promise to Jade and Luhan that she won't tell anyone about it.

"Well, we are outcast. We work by ourselves to survive."- she said.

"Where are your parents?"- he asked.

"We don't have any. Even if we try to remember, still we haven't."- Pink replied.

Baekhyun was about to asked her further when Chanyeol appeared.

"Baekhyun, why did you feed Pink at this hour?"- he asked.

"She's hungry. And she requested me to give her some."- Baekhyun said.

"AND, I saw Luhan and Jade did some private business!"- she smiled then Chanyeol darted Baekhyun a look.

"She sees what?!"- he groaned.

"Chanyeol, you know WHAT, that thing is. Good thing that the lights were off on that time."- Baekhyun said.