Chap. 7 - Goodnight Bite

When classes were done, Kris told you to change your clothes because your going to eat your dinner in the city.

Suho said that the restaurant your going to eat was where immortals would eat.

"Don't worry Apple, we won't let anyone to taste your blood."- Luhan spokes as you all went out of the van.

"Wear this. So that everyone in there won't noticed you that your a
human."- Kris handed you a necklace.

A necklace that is shape like a flower, then it has a ruby on the center.

When you all were inside, the place was indeed scary.

You started to feel uncomfortable when you met the eyes of those immortals you passed by.

Suho and Kris ordered the foods.

You were there, sitting in the middle of Baekhyun and Luhan.

The place was so quiet, you look at the guys, they're not talking not making some stuffs.

"Don't even think that we're doing nothing."- Chen said as if it was a warning.

"Huh? H-how.."- you couldn't speak when Baekhyun spokes.

"We can read thoughts Apple."- he murmured to your ear and licked it.

"Food is served."- Chanyeol said then you started to dig in.

While your eating, you again look the the guys, you then noticed that the food they eat was a normal food like humans used to eat.

"I thought you guys would only eat humans."- you then covered your mouth when you realize that you say something again.

The guys looked at you.

You felt scared then you ducked down.

"I'm sorry."- you silently said.

"Your too noisy. Just it it will ya?!"- Chanyeol groaned.

"Chanyeol stop it. Cool it guys."- Kris spokes.

"When we arrive at home, we need to talk."- he looked at you.

"Ah yes. Sure."- you said.

When you were done eating, you went to the bathroom and washed your hands.

"What a quiet place. Are those guys are brothers? If they are, why did I feel like they are so distant to one another?"- you asked yourself.

"You think?"- you were so shock to heard someone suddenly spokes at your back.

You look at it.

"Ka-Kai..."- you spoke.

"Don't ever doubt us. The hyungs were waiting at you. Tsh."- He said and holds at your wrist.

"Kai! Wait! Let me go!"- you said.

Kai look at you in the eye, as if he was saying something from his thoughts.

He look at your wrist, He then licked it that causes you to jolt.

"Don't move or I'll break your arm!"- he groaned as he bite your wrist amd you were just there biting your lower lip due to pain.

"What the... Luhan hyung was right. Your blood does taste sweet."- he said then he bite it again.

As he was done.

"Don't worry, my teeth mark will be gone in no time."- he said then he licked it.

To your surprised, the teeth marks were slowly faded away.