Chap. 24 - Mystery & Clues

After you asked those words, you began to bother again.

In short, you are not this uncomfortable and not to mention with their parents are around.

You somehow feel more tense and scared because of their parents.

For the whole day, you and the guardians were together in the oasis world.

You were there helping them to plant and fix their areas.

You volunteered to clean the area in the mini shed, where a giant fountain was located.

You went in there, you then started cleaning.

While you are cleaning, there were unfamiliar words that it written.

You can't understand on what it was because it was your first time to see such a words.

'alithini agapi'

and

'i elleípousa stolídi'

You tilt your head, you really can't understand it.

But when you look at the ceiling of the shed, you saw a paintings.

You started to wonder on what does the paintings meant to tell you.

You watched the paintings:

12 Mysterious men who lined up a 1 straight horizontal while their hands holds onto one another.

With the 12 men, above them, the 12 logos were there too.

Their logo represents colors.

Then at the center on where they are standing, there was a big diamond with 5 mixed colors, it was the same as what you saw in the pavilion too.

You look at the other side and there again, you saw 3 worlds and 1 ruler at the top.

You look next then you saw 2 men with different background colors, it also has different animals behind them.

In which technically, it represents the good side and the bad side.

You then saw a woman, a woman who carries the diamond, she has a bird with different colored feathers with it.

You then saw a 12 kingdoms, in the kingdoms, the 12 logos are located.

And lastly, you saw a girl.

A girl who was the center of the paintings, at her back she has 4 woman who is sending some blessings to her.

In the hand of that girl in the painting, she saw that the girl was holding a black gem, at the center of the black gem, the 12 logos are located.

You again suddenly felt your heart aches on what you saw, you became dizzy when you heard something like:

Princess......Princess......Princess

......Please........Set us free......

"Why do I feel so dizzy?"- you said then you lost your conscious.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*