Chap. 36 - Sadist 2.0

All of them are still in the classroom. They have scars and gruises all over their body.

"Aww. Are you all tired of my game? Let's try something else... Like hide and seek. You guys hide and I shall seek you."- Jade smirked. She was still in the center of their classroom.

She enjoyed the view of the blood. She was still hoping that she can still see blood.

"Oh? Come on.. Say something. I still want to play!!"- Jade whined then she throw the teacher's table out of the window.

"Jade. Please, stop this..."- Chanyeol weakly said.

"Jadey-ah...... Please....You don't know what your doing.."- Pink weakly said.

"WHY ARE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS!!! YOU'RE ALL NO FUN AT ALL!! WELL IF YOU WON'T THEN I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL WHAT IT IS.. "- she was about to hit all of them again when someone spokes.

"Stop it! Jade, this is not you anymore!"- Sehun cried when he hold her arms to faced him.

Sehun tried to use his powers to make her fall into a sleep.... BUT.... nothing happens.

It gasps everyone when all they receive from Jade was a smile. A smile of satisfaction that her prey was all weak right now.

"Haven't you all know that I am more powerful than you? Poor you guys, you can't even make me fall under your powers. Tsh, weak link!!!"- She retorted then she pushed Sehun out of her side and it causes the black board to cracked up.

"You guys won't let me down!!"- Jade said.

"Why are you being like this??"- Chen asked.

Jade faced him and walks near to Chen with a face full of anger.

"Oh? Haven't I remind you about what you did to me before?! Remember that you always called me BITCH?!"- Jade grumbled while she held Chen's collar.

"I want you to know that I AM NOT A
BITCH, BUT A MONSTER!!!"- Jade said then she throw Chen by the door area and it causes the door to broke.

"I want you guys to feel the pain that I have!!!"- she said then she use her powers to lift them all up in the air.

"Jade!! Stop it!! Please!!"- Suho weakly spoke but she just smiled.

"Oh.. Leader Suho? Why are you stopping me? Haven't you know that I am kind enough to you when the time you are sick?! You even bite me when I'm about to exit your freaking room!!!"- she dropped Suho first and it causes him to fell hardly on the cement floor.

"I told you guys... You can't win over me. All of you are weak!!"- she dropped the 11 boys and the guardians on the floor too.

They yelped and cried in pain. And more blood that is coming from them.

"Your bloods. Oh how I wanted to offer those to the Demon God. And haven't you know that your bloods are provocative too?"- she asked and then actioned to sniffed their bloods.

"Your sniffting was kinda weird."- Baekhyun pointed as he was trying to seat up and lean his back on the wall.

"Why? Does this feeling was like De Javu??"- she smirked and walked near to Baekhyun, she then grabbed his bleeding finger and she smiled when she saw a blood flowing.

"W-w-what are you-you doing?"- he shakely asked.

"JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE IT!!"- Jade marked and bite his bleeding finger and it causes him to scream.

Baekhyun didn't even think that this is the feeling of being biten by a sadist/demon girl.

Amd when she was done, she licked the blood at the corner of her lips.