I don't understand

I tucked Our daughter Alexia into bed I didn't want to see Dinah's face she was the last person I wanted talking to me. "Mommy are you okay" Alexa looked up at me . "Yes baby girl, go to sleep though okay" I kissed her forehead and she nodded.

I got up and closed the door behind me, I took a deep breath and went downstairs into the kitchen , I poured a glass of red wine. Every hour I stayed up waiting for Dinah I took another glass.

2:00am
I watched as the door unlocked, my wife walked in with her car keys in her hand. We met face to face eye to eye , Dinah quietly closed the door behind her. "It was a late night" she shrugged, walking towards me. I held my hand out stopping her from walking any closer to me. "Your busy every night" I said clearly. "What are you talking about" She crossed her arms .

"You're a cheater" "And a lier " "and you're selfish" I pointed at her. "You had a lot to drink tonight, I'm going to take you to bed" Dinah shook her head.

*Dinahs pov*

The look in My wife's eye was deadly, I know what I've done was wrong but we're both so busy now, it's tearing up apart.

I walked closer to her but she quickly stepped back .I  placed  my palm lightly against her cheek "I love you" I mumbled, something we rarely said to each other, she stood up stared into my eyes, some how calming me but making me anxious to her reply, If there was one.

"I love you too" she breathed out, slowly leaning in she kissed me , bringing her hands up to my hair and tangles her fingers in it, she got up and started walking upstairs into the apartment motioning her fingers for me to follow her, she led me into the bedroom pushing me onto the messy bed, as of our earlier actions didn't matter , kissing me hard again making a small moan escape my lips.

I tried to remove her shirt but she pushed my hands away rejecting my needy actions, she went back to kissing me slowly down to my neck and sucking on it leaving little marks making me whimper, she slid her hands up my shirt massaging my boobs through my bra and soon unclipping it, she lifted my shirt of my head and threw it across the room, she cupped my boob and sucked on my swollen nub, the contact and pleasure she gave me made me squirm and moan her name, she looked into my eyes and done the same to my other boob massaging the other meanwhile.

"Baby, please" I whined,
"What is it you want, tell me babe" she whispered.
"You. Please, fuck me Mani "
"Of course" with that she kissed down my stomach, pulling down my pants and playing with the hem of my panties, "Mani" I whimpered.
She smirked at my desperation for her contact and slowly rubbed me through my panties, "you're already so wet for me" she moved my underwear aside slipping in one finger at a time causing me to moan louder than before,

"you like that baby? Me, fucking you with my fingers"
"Answer me love"
"Y-yes" I answered shakily.
She pulled out of me, leaving me rolling my hips upwards looking and needing more friction, she pulled down my panties and without warning attaching her lips to my swollen clit sucking, nibbling and pulling at it, the instant contact causing me to gasp.

She mumbled something, the vibrations sending pleasure all around my body, no one had ever made me feel this good, I almost forgot how good she was.

Once again she slipped her , slim fingers into me and started pumping painfully slow I rolled my hips needing more, she took her spare hand to hold me down and started pumping faster and faster I was starting to reach my climax, moaning as loud as ever I cried her name, tangling my fingers in with her  bhair pushing her head into me
"Fuck, I'm going to come" I cried
"Not until I tell you"
"Fuckkk babe" I cried dragging my words
Soon I came, tightening around her fingers, breathless and overcome with pleasure.