Trust issues

Another argument, another broken glass and tears streaming down her eyes. I know I fucked up , to her it's about one to many times. My blood is boiling , probably shouldn't have yelled at her like that. We could probably work this out again.

I walk up to our bedroom and of course the door is locked, "Mani , can we talk about" . I sit down my back is facing the door, I can hear her crying through the little crack underneath the door. "Please open the door ..." I say softly" I get up and turn the knob which is now unlocked. I walk over to the dark toned girl, and sit next to her. "She means nothing to me.." I start to explain my self, again. "But you had sex with her, like every other girl you mess around with Dinah, I'm done." She also said that the last time but she's still here.

"Am I not enough for you..what don't I have that all the other girls have" she mumbles. "You are enough..i swear you are" I look her in her eyes and kiss her head. "Let me make it up to you , tonight we can watch a whole bunch of Old Disney movies" she doesn't respond. "Please..this time I promise I won't do this to you again.."

3 hours in, and Normani already cried over broken friend ships and crazy plot twist. I laid behind her with my arm wrapped around her waist, securing her from falling off the couch. Her breathing is soft and calm. I kiss her neck a couple of times, getting giggles out of her. My phone suddenly vibrates, I hesitate to stop , but I do and answer.

"There is something wrong at the shop, I gotta go check it out, I should be back soon" I tell my girlfriend. "What's wrong?" Her face got concerned. "A pipe broke" I put on my sneakers , kissed her cheek and ran to my car. ..I know this was a whole lie I've just told.

Normani's pov

I call my best friends because I know Dinah's lying , and she thought I was dumb enough to believe her. "Hey , I need one of y'all to find out where Dinah's going and one to come help me pack up my shit" it's silent for a while then they agree.

"What if something is wrong , I mean she can't be that bad" Justine told me as I took my clothes out the closet. "I called one of the workers, nothing is wrong" I shook my head . All this crap she was talking about a couple of hours ago meant nothing. Zendaya came back running. "She's at some girl named Tina, she's Spanish and twenty two" Justine was shocked but I knew what she was capable of. I nodded my head and continued packing my stuff. "I'm finally gonna have a room mate " Justine cheered. "For a couple days , I'm gonna find a nice apartment, uptown" I shrugged.

Dinah's pov

How do I always end up here, another girl, different bed. I get up and get dressed so I can go back home, with Mani. After today I'm officially done , I can't hurt her any more.

"Babe, I'm back" I yell, it's late so she's probably sleeping. I go into the kitchen to get some cereal but I stop as soon as I see this note.

Dear Dinah

you really thought you was gonna play me again. I'm finished with you now , I can't do this. I'm hurting every day because of you, I do love you I always will, but you never change. It's crazy because your the one I'm supposed to trust but spell trust backwards TSURT , I think that's what you have in mind when I say the word , if you look at it closely it makes no sense!. Anyways bye have fun with Tina or whatever her name was.

I'm in complete shock, I feel a tear coming down my cheek How did she know, most importantly how did she know who! Looks like the tables have turned now I'm sitting here crying.

:( :( :( this was kinda boring sorry