Squeeze

Her hair flowed magically. Her thick legs shimmered in those nude tights. Her outfit fit her perfectly . Who am I kidding she is perfect.

"Dinah two minutes until show time" Lauren sneaked up behind me. She and Ally knew about my crush on Normani and continued to tease me about it.
"Are you thinking about all the things you can do with her" Lauren whispered. I Pushed her back and checked Twitter . Every one was excited for the show.

I stood next to Normani as usual. "Don't look so nervous , we've been doing this for four years now. The crowd just gets bigger" She winked and ran on stage. My body tingled a little. As it normally does when we speak.

*******************************

"Okay everybody turn your lights on and sing this song with us" I said then sat next to Normani. Who was already seated.

End of the night, looking at me , what do you see? Wish I could read your mind

I watched her perfect every note . Her body swayed side to side , with the beat. I loved how the light hit her skin perfectly. She looked at me and smiled softly. I was in complete awe.

Put your arms around me baby
And squeeze . Only you know
How to save me ..

I looked at her the entire time. It was like I was singing to her, if I had to be honest,I was. She's all I saw in that moment , in this moment.

"Isn't it so beautiful" she mouthed and pointed to the crowd. I looked and she was right . It was . Every one was in sync , I turned to her , to see how mesmerized she was.

**************

"Congratulations, you played your self" Ally jumped on my back. "What are you talking about?" I placed her on the couch. "Check Twitter" Lauren sat next to Ally. I looked at Normani , who was talking to her mom.

I checked Twitter. #norminahisreal was trending number 3. Everyone had pictures of us on Stage. I looked star struck , or like a lost puppy. Of course Normani didn't see. She is officially done with Twitter . I don't blame her.

"Hey , Dinah , is it okay if I sleep with you" Normani sat on the corner of my bed. "What's wrong with your room" I asked , trying my best not to sound rude.

"It's just sometimes all those things people say , it kinda creeps on me at night .." She played with her hair. "They all can go fall in a fucking ditch". "Your beautiful , your beyond that your stunning. You deserve the world Normani. Don't let those fuckers take that confidence away" I looked at her.

She smiled. Did I mention her teeth were -. That's enough. "Thanks" she got up. "Where are you going" I stood up. "To my room" She began walking.
"No" I held her wrist . Fuck it's that feeling again. "I want to sleep with you , I mean you can sleep here" I officially fucked up.

She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "we are trending on twitter" she said softly. What do I do with my hands. I thought to my self. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist , gently pulling her body onto mine. "How did you know?" I asked looking down at her. "I check time from time" she smirked. Normani rested her head on my chest. And sighed.

"What's wrong.." . "I just wish it was sometimes". What could she possibly mean. We're great friends. She looked at me. Her lips were a perfect shade of pink .. kissable. Every thing was quiet. Just kiss her idiot.

I took my index finger and brought her chin up a little bit more. I slowly crashed my lips into hers. Letting my tongue do its magic. I knew she wanted it , there was no sign of resistance. I didn't want to part , everything was perfect.