Just Friends

"Babe you have nothing to worry about , I'm not even gay" I held Arins hand. "But she is , she can like seduce you or some shit ..you know she has what I have " He looked down awkwardly.

"Are you jealous" I smirked. "Hell no"  He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer. I pushed back. "We're in school, you can't  fuck me in front all these people" I looked around , spotting her. Her long blond hair. She looked upset sadly I knew why.

"I'll call you when we're finished" I walked over to Dinah. Trying my best. To remain calm.

"You ready" I smiled . She stopped her conversation. And led us to her car. 

The car ride was quiet , the hot tension was amusing. Because I knew exactly what would happen as soon , as we got to her room. So I let her ignore me.

We walked up to her room. She slammed her door behind her. Causing me to jump a little. "Okay what page do we have to look at" She took off her shoes then sat on her bed. "Twenty seven" I copied her

After an hour of work , I got frustrated. "Why won't you talk to me" I asked. Throwing my text book on the floor. She ignored. I took her text book out her hand and tossed it. I sat on her and looked in her eyes.

"You still let him touch you and kiss you. Especially slap your ass" her eye brows furrowed. "I stopped letting him fuck me" I mumbled. "Because your the only one who should be allowed to do that" I whispered in her ear.

"I don't want sex" She mumbled. "I just want you all too myself" She sighed.