"No I don't recall" I say annoyed, pulling harder.

"It was the first time I actually saw you jealous."

I sigh heavily, dropping the covers and placing my hands on my hips.

"Your point?"

He glances at me, smirking. Amusement lingering in his eyes.

"It was nice" he winks.

"Well i also remember you blushing like a fifteen year old girl" I smirk.

He narrows his eyes at me and before he could retort something back a noise catches our attention.

Bang! Clash!

Our heads snap towards the door and I feel my stomach tighten.

Ryder storms past me whilst linking our hands together and I immediately follow him.
We can't have one peacefully day, can we? Ryder tightens his grip just a little as we run down the stairs, so I don't trip, and the noises become louder.

The angry shouts of boys made my heart beat frantic.

"What's going on?!" I ask, looking at the scene with wide eyes.

James and Daniel were arm wrestling while the rest of the boys were cheering them on. Alexia and Chelsea were also cheering and I could feel relief wash over me.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest, "can you believe this?" I say to Ryder.

When I don't get an answer I look to my side where Ryder was and see an empty space.

Ryder?

"Go! Go! Go! Kick his ass! Come on!"

I snap my head towards Ryder, who was now cheering with the rest of the gang.

Are you serious?

Bang!

James slams Daniels hand onto the table and the boys all slap his back.

"That's right baby! I am the champion!"

"You cheated!" Daniel pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No one can defeat 'The James'!" he hollers, with a toothy grin.

That's the most stupidest name i have ever heard, and my stage name was The Black Dragon.

"Please" I scoff.

"Oh? Care for a challenge, Lady Mores?"

I narrow my eyes at James, who was smirking deeply at me.

He really knows how to push my buttons.

"Prove him wrong Kat!" Chelsea smiles.

"Yeah Kat. Prove me wrong" he smirks, putting his elbow on the table and wriggling his fingers.

I don't move and everyone starts to cheer me on. I look at Ryder and he smiles at me, giving me a thumbs up.

"Fine" I huff, dragging my feet towards the table.

James takes off his shirt leaving him in a white tank top and his muscles bulging out of his arms.

I wasn't intimidated though. I knew I could beat this punk. I had to or else he won't shut up about it for the next ten years.