Chpt. 2 Alice POV

Chanyeol stood outside the room as we walked out I saw him. He walked over and gave me a hug. I hugged him tightly back and dug my head into his chest. "It's going to be okay." He patted my back saying these words.

"I know. I know." I thought back to the proposal. The question he asked me after doing a very romantic act, that I have not answered. "Yes." I said this into his chest.

"Hmm?" He looked down at me and I looked up at him. I blinked and smiled. 

"I know Minah will be alright." I reassured him of my condition. "The answer to your question, yes." I said again. I didn't want to make it very obvious to Kimber and Go Bum, who were right next to us, but just to him.

Chanyeol flashed a large smile and patted my head. "I am glad." He said this while reaching in his pocket. He slipped a small diamond ring on my finger and held my hands tightly. 

I guess now I have to find him a ring. Would that be my real answer? The final answer of I Love You? The final answer saying I will marry you?

We walked down the hallway, and Chanyeol kept on humming something to himself. "What are you singing?" I asked him.

He smiled and looked down at me. "You really want to know?"

I nodded my head. How are my parents going to reach? They are visiting today from America. Their flight came in before Chanyeol's proposal. I had asked them if we could have dinner together, but I haven't told Chanyeol yet.

"Your eyes are more beautiful, and more stealable than a diamond, In there, I want to only dream of you." He sung the lyrics to me. It was My lady, but well, EXO. 

"You're my baby." I sung the lyric and held his hand tighter. "Chanyeol, my parents wanted to have dinner together. Is that alright?"

"Sure." Chanyeol said this, not even looking like he has any worry in his eyes. I felt a bit revealed that he was alright with it. 

"We should get going, dinner is in 30 minutes." I said this with a smile. 

~~

We walked into the restaurant and sat down across my parents. My father smiled, he wore a nice shirt and pants. My mother wore a nice outfit also, and I smiled at the two. 

We were able to rent out a small room, so that there could be no paparazzi bothering us. With me being a rising star, and Chanyeol one of the most famous people in Korea, it was hard to not get a picture of our faces. 

We also agreed not to tell the public about our engagement, not until we felt that it was ready. I talked to Chanyeol in the car about telling my parents, and he agreed right away. 

"May, how are you doing?" My mother asked this and smiled. "You must be Chanyeol, May told us so much about you over the phone. May, is this the boy that you would talk about whenever you listened to KPOP. You know, when you would turn up the volume just for his part. It sounds like his voice." I could feel my cheeks flush up, and felt a bit embarrassed.

"Dae, this it Park Chanyeol." I smiled and said this. Chanyeol bowed a bit.

"Hello, May's parents." He did not yet call them mother-in-law or father-in-law. Probably because he has not gotten permission or any of those sorts.

"It is nice to meet you Chanyeol." My parents said this. 

"Mom, dad." I spoke English, and Chanyeol did the same. His accent is actually really good. "We actually have good new." I said this and smiled.

"I have proposed to May. I actually would like your blessing to marry her." Chanyeol said this and smiled.

My parents looked a bit shocked. I was shocked that Chanyeol just said it like it was nothing. He smiled at my parents, and my parents smiled back.