~Ranters~

As a ranter, job is quite obvious. To rant. What will you rant about? It's obvious in a way. You rant about how some characters are portrayed, overused plots, and our oh so very favorite, Mary Sues. But, there are some rules (the rules will be written under the application as well as multiple examples of things you might be required to rant about) and some other qualities you require. The admin Ino (BoonoonaBread) will watch over the ranters.

You might think that ranting is easy. Yes, we all do it at some point in our life regarding personal things. But that's your own personal life. Ranting isn't very easy in the Naruto fandom. You must be prepared and I mean you must be or else. What to be prepared about? Undergoing another person's opinion. The #1 rule you must always follow is to not bash any kunoichi.

Note that we can decline your request to join if your writing/ranting isn't up to our standards.

Three places:

🎶Karin - TAKEN

🎶Karui - TAKEN

🎶Kin Tsuchi - TAKEN

Form:

Username:

Character:

Age:

Why do you want to be part of this community?:

How often are you on Wattpad?:

Have you ever written a rant book? (Requires title):

Are you a very flip/floppy person that changes their opinion a lot?:

How long can you keep your composure for until you snap?:

Do you often rant about Mary Sues, overused plots, and/or how characters are portrayed in stories?:

Are you a very humorous person?:

Do you have any experience with being in communities?:

Are you often prepared to back your opinion up?:

If you are accepted, please send your best written rant book's title to us through DM (Direct Messages).

Important rules:

Rule #1

Always be prepared to back your opinion up.

Rule #2

You can only bash OC Kunoichi if you can coax your bashing with humor.

Rule #3

You are not to bash a writer's writing style. Your job as a ranter will be to judge their characters/ story lines/ plots in a way, not to bash their grammar, spelling, how often they update, etc.

Required Qualities:

Requirement #1

You must compose yourself.

Requirement #2

You must be mature.

Requirement #3

You must be ready to be a very bold person that isn't afraid to state their opinion.

!Tag three people who would be interested in this job!