~Foster Parents~

A foster parent is someone in charge of adopting and giving away plots!

In this section, we will be open to giving out ideas and writing suggestions (plot, character, reader interest, and just entertainment wise subjects) to writers or readers intending on becoming future writers, or even just writers with writer's block!

You will take orders from the head of this division, Tsunade (LadyIzumiWrites).

There are two parts to this job:

Your job will be to find any abandoned or discontinued stories, with the author's permission, you will summarize the story and add to the plot if you feel like it before sending it to us.

Before asking to adopt the story, make sure that the author is not planning to rewrite it. If it is stated in the summary or one of the chapters, do not attempt to adopt the story.

Also, remember to get the author's permission before taking the abandoned plot.

You will, (at least) once a month or more, come up with a plot idea which we will publish into our book titled 'Adoption Center.'

To be accepted, you must have watched/read all of Naruto and be at least halfway through Naruto Shippuden.

Note that we can decline your request to join if your writing is not up to our standards.

Two places:

(Note: All places are currently taken!)

👓Mebuki - TAKEN

👓Yoshino - TAKEN

Form:

Username:

Character:

Age:

Best written work yet:

Why do you want to be part of this community?

How often are you on Wattpad?

Dedication:

How many episodes/chapters have you watched/read from the anime/manga?

Are you part of any other communities?

If you are accepted, please send a plot to us through Direct Messages or our Gmail.

¡Tag three people who would be interested in this!