"Asking help from you weak little pack?" The leader rogue asked in a fake sad voice. Right as he said that, I felt the presence of about 200 of my pack members standing behind me in their wolf forms.

"Don't ever call my pack weak again. If you do your dead." I growled along with my fellow pack members.

"You'll be dead before you can even try to kill me." The rogue smirked.

'We can't attack them unless they come into our pack territory. We need to try and lead them in. Let's all very subtly move back and hopefully they will move forward.' The pack and stepped back in unison. The rogues stepped forward. I think this is going to work. We continued to do this until they were all over the pack line.

"Running away I see?" The rogue chuckled.

"No," I smirked, leaving him with a shocked face as he noticed what happened, "You were stupid and went along with my plan." I raised my hand in the air. I waited a second then formed my hand into a fist, signaling for everyone to attack. Everyone shifted and charged the rogues.

I kept my eyes on Jenna as much as I could. I heard the whimper of my mate. I looked over to see a rogue biting into her shoulder. I finished off my rogue and charged after the rogue. I pushed him off Jenna and bit him in the neck, tearing his throat out. I ran over to help Jenna's fox get up. I licked her cheek as she attempted to stand up. She rested her side on mine trying to stable herself. She pushed off me and wobbled, trying to regain balance, but limping as she put pressure on her right leg. Just the sight of her in pain makes me and my wolf whimper. By this time, all the rogues have been taken out. There were dead rogue bodies everywhere. Everyone went behind a tree and shifted back, grabbing some shorts from the tree. I quickly changed and ran over to Jenna. She had already shifted back.

"You ok?" I asked as I saw her sitting down, hold her hand over the teeth marks in her shoulder. Riker whimpered at the sight of Jenna in pain.

"Yeah," she sighed standing up, "I just need some stitches to stop the bleeding." Good to see I have a tough mate. I smiled and picked her up, bridal style. I began to walk back to the pack house.

"You know I can walk, right?" She asked with a chuckle. I laughed too.

"Yeah, but this way I know you aren't in pain."

"Well thank you then." She lifted her head and planted a kiss on my chin. It sent a shiver down my spine. She must have noticed because she burst out laughing. We talked some more until we came up on the pack house. I walked to the infirmary where the doctor was working on some of the injured pack members.

"Do you need me to take care of the Luna?" He asked, not looking away from one of the men.

"No, where's your stitch materials?" I asked, looking around the room.

"On my desk in the black container." I spotted it and grabbed it.

"You know how to do stitches?" Jenna asked as quickly put the thread through the needle.

"Yeah, I've had to do it a couple of times." I responded, "This is going to hurt since we don't have numbing, take off your shirt."

I finally got her stitched up and we got out of the infirmary.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"Sleep." She said, yawning. I looked outside to see it was already dark outside. I looked over at a clock. It read 10:37. I thought it was just 5! Man, time flies!

We walked to our house, talking and laughing at random things. When we got inside we went straight upstairs.

"I'm going to take a shower, want to come with," I asked, "it saves water." I winked at the last part. She smiled and nodded with a laugh.

I laid down in bed while Jenna got ready for bed. I was about to fall asleep when I felt the bed slightly dip down beside me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Sparks ignited through my body as her back hit my bare chest.

I smiled and whispered, "Goodnight Jenna."

"Goodnight Daniel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, there you go! Sorry for not updating this weekend. I was trying, but I was sick and felt like shit so I was basically sleeping all day on the weekend and going to school during the week. I wanted to write this chapter yesterday but I fell asleep because I was exhausted from packing. Guess who gets to take a 12 hour trip to Kentucky after school? Me unfortunately. Anyways hope you all have a great turkey day! Just so you know, this is unedited and all written this morning so sorry if it sucks!! I'll try and write some this week but no promises.

~Nicky 💕