New Roomate!

Scar's POV

I can feel the warm sun on me, even before I opened my eyes. I get up from the couch, I don't even remember falling asleep. I look at my phone seeing that it was almost 1 pm. Damn these guys can sleep, for what seems forever. I walk up to their window over looking the sky line. I forgot how pretty London was. 

"It's a nice view" I hear someone say as they come up behind me, kinda of scaring me. I turn around to se my gaint of a cousin. 

"Yea, very nice. Really great apartment. But one thing, how long do you people sleep? It seems like for ever." I tell him, while smiling at him. 

" Yea all of us have a messs up sleeping patterns, cause of the whole youtube thing. But we aren't that bad to be honset, the guys should be qaking up soon. Like when you meet the sidemen, you will see." Cal says while sitting down on the couch while turning on the TV. 

"Right you guys do the whole youtube thing. Is there any pizza left from last night, I am starving?" I ask Cal. Honselty I am still kinda shocked how they all do youtube. 

"Yea, get me a slice to?" he says. I nod as I walk  toward the kitchen. 

"Hey Scar, how are you?" I heard Sarah walk over as she makes herself a blow of coco-pops.

"Yea, I am great. I forgot how much I love London." I tell her as she smiles and walks back to Cal (lux)'s room. I am really happy to see that they are still together. I remember when I first met them in LA. They were such a nice couple and Sarah was so nice. Although we didn't talk much I think we were good friends. 

I take the pizza and walk over to Cal and give him his slice of pizza. I noticed he was on his phone not really watching the TV. 

"Thanks, Kiddo..." I always smile when ever he calls me Kiddo, it reminds me of when we were little, when I visited him in Scotland or where ever he was living with his family. His parents always took care of me since me parents couldn't or didn't want to. 

"So are you really moving in with Tobi?" he asks me.

"Well, if Tobi was serious, then yes. This tower is amazing and if his view is half as good, I am going to love it here." I say as I see Harry walk into to the room grab a slice of pizza and make his way toward me and Cal. 

"Tobi has the best view out of all of us." Harry says as he sits down beside me.  Then after finishing eating the boys decide to watch a boxing match, so I decide to take a shower. I love water. 

After hopping out of the shower and put on some fresh clothes, a cute crop top and ripped jeans. Once I got out of the bathroom, I hear Tobi's voice from the living room. 

"Hey, Scar, how would you feel about moving in today?" Tobi says, while looking at me. 

"Yea, sooner the better. I can go get my stuff. Plus I only have two suit cases, so I don't have many things to upack." I say 

Tobi  seemed a bit shocked, and stood up with me, then Cal and Harry looked away from the TV, and they said that they would stop by after I settled in. So Tobi comes with me to get my stuff and we head over to the lift to go to his floor. 

"Welcome to my flat, the second door is the guest room, well now it is your bedroom." Tobi says as he opened the door to our flat. 

I drop my stuff and ran to the balcony. "Tobi this view is amazing, we are going to have so much fun living together, well hopefully cause I am still working, and will have a lot to do. And you have the whole youtube thing, impressive." I tell him. 

"Oh stop it" he says as we walk into back into the flat. Then we walk into my room and he helps me unpack and we start talking and just catching up, he explains his whole youtube thing, and the sidemen and how he is excited for me to meet them. 

"Wait Josh, like from our school is part of the Sidemen. He lives in London and he made it on youtube thats so cool. I can't wait to see him again." I tell Tobi looking very excited, Josh was such a good friend in school, very funny at goood at video games. 

"Yea and also Lewis works for Sidemen clothing. " Tobi tells me.  I smile at him and he explains the whole sidemen clothing thing. Damn it is so impressive, we were all good friends when we were younger and know they do so many amazing things with their lives it is so impressive. 

We finished making my room look a bit more roomy and Tobi decied that we will go shopping tomorrow to get more stuff for my room. 

Tobi excused himself because he had to edit a video or something. So I fell down onto my new bed and took out my laptop and started editing my articles. After working on it till late in the night I fell alseep. The first day in my new house, the first house that I feel like I will actually feel at home in.