The Halo Tower

Calfreezy's POV

As we pull into the garge under my bulding I tell Scar that we got here. I look at her hoping to see if she is impress. Although I know she has seen so many cool things, she is my cousin and I value her opinion. 

"So what do you think of the buliding?" I ask her.

" Well, although I have only seen it from the outside, I looks pretty dope. I am actually really proud of you. For moving out of your parents house and moving into such a cool flat." 

I smile at her response, as I get her things out of the car and then we head to the lift. 

"Scar, I hope your not tried because Cal, Sarah, Harry, and most possibly  JJ are very excitied to see you again. And I think some other people living in the tower are going to stop by and say hey." 

"Well I haven't slept in well, in like 18 hours, but honselty I am fine. Plus I am excited to see the boys again. I really want to catch up with Harry, because he told me that he got a new girlfriend in Guernsey"

"Harry has a grilfriend? Jeez, how do you knwo more about my flatmate's life then I do?"

 "You know Harry and I became friends after meeting him in LA, but don't worry its really new and who knows how serious they are." 

She says as she follows me out of the lift as we walk toward my flat as I unlock my door. 

"Ready?" I ask her as I open the door.

She nods her head confidently, as she steps through the door into mine, Harry's and Cal's flat. 

"Okay my room is the one in the middle. You can put your stuf there for now and then later we can decide who gets the couch."

"Oh hell no, I'm not slepping on your couch. God knows what happened on that couch, I would say the same about your bed but I don't even want to know what you do with yourself. "

"Oi, Scar, I think with that attitube you will be sleeping on the couch."

She says, after giving me a death stare but you gould she her struggled not to smile. I know she was joking but sometimes this tiny human can be really scary. She didn't even mange to put her stuff down before we hear a loud yet obnoxious KSI and Dinho, voice yelling out Scars name as JJ runs into her, almost knocking her of her feet. 

"Hey Jide, Harry. Great to see you guys again, and glab to see you guys are happy to see me as well."

She says as she regaisn her balance and gives both the guys a hug. 

"Of course were happy to see you, I can't wait to show another person my mixtape, keep out ep, out now"

JJ says, while subtly, not really plugging in his mixtape. We all groan, whenever JJ brings up his ep, which is often. 

"Oh give the poor girl a break Jide, she just got in she doesn't need to hear your music" Cal says as he puts an emphasis on the word music. We all joke around with JJ's music, necause he is getting a shit ton of hate for it, but his theory is to laug hwith them. Great banter. We all turn around to see Cal (lux) and Sarah at the door way. 

"Hey Cal, Sarah." Scar says as she walks over to them and give them a hug and she turns around to say,

"His music can't be that bad can't"

"Oi, why do you think that my music is bad, mabye he was going to say that it is so good that if you listened to it, it would ruin music for you forever." JJ says and looks at us, we all try and not laugh, but Scar is the first to laugh, setting everyone to also laugh uncontroably. After we calm down, we move into the living room, and sit down on the couch and just talk for a bit. 

"Can we order pizza, or something, I am starving." Says Scar.

"I agree, JJ I order the pizza for everyone and you pay for it?" I say looking toward him. 

"What wait why do I have to pay?" JJ says, looking quite mad at me. 

"Well you got the most cash, and you owe me. Plus I was thinking since were getting pizza we can invite Ethan and Tobi up, so that they can meet Scar." I tell him. 

"Come on JJ, I am starving please buy the pizza." Scar says leaning towards JJ. And as she comes up she winks at me. I know she is using her "girl powers" to convince JJ to buy the pizza. 

"Fine I will pay for the pizza." He said, I can see that they are all giggling at JJ , Scar, and how easily it was to get hime to buy the pizza.