Pizza & The Past

Scar's POV

I start laughing as JJ agreed to buy the pizzas. I lean over to Harry and say, 

"I didn't think it would be that easy, this could lead us to have a lot of fun with JJ."

He agrees. We decided to play fifa while waiting for the pizza. It was me and Harry playing with Barcelona FC, my choice against JJ and Calfreezy playing with Arsenal, JJ's choice. Callux and Sarah decided aganist playing, so they were rooting for us. 

"Oh come on JJ, at least try to be good." Cal complains to JJ after I stole the ball and passed it to Haryy.

"Come on Harry score this and we will win aganist these two bellends." I tell him. "YES! Harry" I say as Harry scored, and I high-fived him as the door bell wrong.

"Pizza's here, I will get it." I say as I paused the game. Honsetly it didn't matter me and Harry were winning anyway. I don't like to brag much but somehow I am good at video games.

Since JJ already paid for the pizza's I didn't have to worry. But when I open my door, I stopped dead in my tracks, it wasn't the pizza, something better. 

I don't cry much but seeing him again, made me so happy, and sad at the same time. His shocked look reminded my of the day I left to Uni and told him I wasn't coming back to the town that we grew up in together. That I will try and keep in touch but failed to do that, I haven't seen him in four years. My bestfriend, the only person who was there for me when I was younger. He was right there, we were both staring at each other. I finally muster up the courage to say his name..

"Tobi?"

"Oh my god, Scar" he says as he brings me into a strong hug, I've missed him so much. He then pulls me out of the hug and looks me dead in the eyes and says, 

"I have so many questions Scarlett..."

I know I am about to get yelled at, no one calls me by my full name unless I am in trouble. He knows that. 

"How dare you, go away for four years, not one call, text nothing. I tried to call you, but it said the number didn't exist anymore. I looked on the interent, and I found your articels, the only way I knew you were alive. After everything we've been through, this happens."

"I am sorry Tobi, I felt so bad for not calling you, but when I left after Uni, I lost my phone and everything on it and , I didn't remember your number. And I can't go back to there you should understand that?"

I say, tears streaming down my eyes, I felt so bad. But then all of a sudden I fell Tobi hugging me again, I knew everything was going to be okay, I had my best friend back.

"Yo Scar, where is the pizza? If I payed for it, let me at least eat it." I hear JJ saying as he walks towards the door. I turn around to see JJ, and Cal (freezy). "Do you two know each other?" ask cal. 

"Yea, me and Tobi went to primary and secondary school together. And I am guessing my Tobi is your friend Tobi in JJ's youtube group." I answer him. I hear a gasp from Harry gasp.

"We are not JJ's group, we are the sidemen, the seven of us are a group together." Harry says as he walks towards Cal.

"Interesting for you to say that, since you never upload. But yea basically the sidemen and other youtubers, such as me and lux are, JJ's bitch. Only because he has more subscribers." Says Cal. They all chuckle, so I am guessing shots fired. 

"Hello, pizza's here." We hear a small voice from behind me a Tobi, completely forgot that the door was open. I turn around and take the pizza, well me and Tobi took the pizza, since there was quite a bit of it. I thank the laby before closing the door. We return to the living room and sit down and eat pizza. Cal (lux) and Sarah asked us what took so long. So I explain how me and Tobi grew up together and we haven't seen each other in, over four years. Then we talk about how Tobi met Cal, and how they were both important people in my life and none of us noticed the connection. Then Tobi asks a question that caught me of gurad, it didn't sound to be all that scary, but it kinda chocked me because I was scared that he would be dissapointed in my anwser. 

"So Scar, why did you come back to England?"