Introduction

Scarlett is 22 years old and works for a company that specializes in well, everything. Her job is mostly to travel the world, work with different people doing different jobs, going to clubs, and writing articles about her expericnes. She never stays in a country for more than a year since she was eighteen. She grew up in London, alone with her mother, not really the best situation, she only survive thanks to her best friends. She gradutaed high school at sixteen and was offered a full scholarship to a universtiy that she attened for two years and then was sent to travel the world to write articels. Although traveling the world she contines her education. She is very sporty, very good at football. This story starts of in early november when her company sends her to London and was told that she will be staying their for a year even longer. Her cousin is picking her up from the airport and let her stay with him and his flat mates until she finds a place to live. Once she officaly has a place to live, she will meet someone who will change affect her completely.

Lets begin....

Authors note:

Hey this is my first Fanfic, I hope you like it. I use Cara Delevinge to represent the main character, Scarlett. I think she would match okay for now expected I imagined Scarlett as being short. I don't know who else to use.