New Roomate?

Tobi's POV

"So Scar, why are you back in England?" I ask her, honselty I know that the anwser will not be what I wanted. She hasn't called in four years, I missed her, she was and is my bestfriend. 

"Well, actually I am here for work and school. Yea my company wants me to move out to England, for what they said would be around a year, and write articless, while finishing up a couple courses." She says. I know her, and I knew she didn't like that question, but her anwser was real. 

"So where are you going to live?" JJ asks with a grin on his face.

I see her smile at JJ and rolling her eyes. 

"Well, actually right now I don't have any where to live. Cal said I could stay here for a week, which should be enough time for me to find a place to stay." She anwsers. 

"Yea and if not, you can stay here for as long as you need." Harry says kindly. She looks over at him saying thank you but she doesn't want to be trouble and then he said she wouldn't and then after going back and fourth he attack her a picked her up by the somach and spun her around,

"Harry let me down" she squeald, then Harry lets her go but JJ was right infornt of her trying to do the same and she did some crazy flip thing a hid behind Harry. They all started laughing, I wonder if anything is happing between her and Harry, how did they become so close, she said she just got here. Don't get me wrong I don't like her in that way, she is my bestfriend, like my little sister, I was always there when she need someone to portect her. 

They all sat down back to their spot and start their game of fifa back up, I forgot that she was good at video games, it was werid. 

"Damn it JJ, how are you so shit." Cal yells, at him while Harry and Scar are winning. 

"Tobi please take that controller away from JJ." Cal yells at me. So I did as I was told. I am glab to get a controller at least now Cal has a chance of wining.

"Like old times. Ready to lose Tobi?" Scar asks me as she elbow's me in the stomach. 

"Yea right, me and Cal got this. You're going down." I tell her shoving her lightly, we were both laughing. It was exactly like old times. 

So the match ended, we lost. How does she keep winning is beyond me. She stands up and walks over to the kitchen to get something to drink, so I decided to follow her, not like that. Oi, I am not a stalker. 

"Hey want something to drink?" she asks me. 

"No actuallly, I wanted to ask you a couple things." She looks a bit reluctant but she said okay and push her-self up so that she was sitting on the kitchen counter. 

"Okay, so first question, because I feel like the second one is more important." I say as she nods at me. "So you and Harry? Is that a thing or?" 

She starts laughing, "God no, we are just friends. We met when the guys were in LA fliming JJ's movie..."  I could see that she couldn't remember what it was called, but thats because they flimed it so long ago and it didn't come out yet. Wonder when it is coming out, or if it is going to be goos. It doesn't matter tho I will always support my firends. 

"Laid in America." I  say helping her out. 

"Yea Laid in America. Yea i was working out their and I bummped into an old friend, but thats a story for a different time, and Cal. So Cal brought me to their house to meet the guys and me and Harry kinda clicked like friends, you know. And since then we kept talking on the phone and I helped him get a girlfriend actually, she is really nice, her name is Katie. Anyway whats your second question?" she anwsers. Harry has a girlfriend and didn't tell us, werid well it didn't reall matter. 

"Oh yea, okay. So I live in this tower and my flat has a spare room, and I was wondering if you would like to be my roomate?" I aks her. This is a big question, but I remember when we were little we always talking about grouping up and moving to London and living in a flat together as roomates, mabye she didn't change her mind about that.

I can see a huge smile on her face forming, "Yes, Tobi I would love to be your roomate. Thank you, I love you Tobi, I am so happy to have you back in my life" She says as she jumps of the kitchen table and gives me a hug. 

"Oi, whats going on over there? Do we have two new love birds?" Cal (lux) yells at us making some people giggle. 

"Oi, Shut up" I said looking down on a smiley Scar. 

"Tobi is my bestfriend that is not happing " Scar says and you can hear someone say "Ouch friendzoned" but it didn't matter because she is like a sister to me so what she is saying is true. 

"Well I have good news, I don't have to stay here to much longer because I am moving into Tobi's flat, into his spare bedroom." She says happly. Everyone says thats cool or great. Everyone switched their attention back to the TV, damn these guys have a short attention span. 

So me and Scar decide to join them. It was getting late so everyone decided to go to sleep, well actually Scar is already alseep on th couch well, actually she is sleeping on my lap. So i get up carefully trying to to wake her and make my way back to my flat.  

Once I get back, I fall right into my bed, falling asleep right away.