Going Back To London

Scarlett's POV

Damn I forgot how cold it was in London, like I literally just got here from Spain, and I already hate the cold. I didn't even leave the airport yet. It also may be because I am wearing sweats and a tshirt. I take out my phone and call my cousin to let him know I landed so that he can pick me up. 

Oi, Cal I just landed, it is so cold here

Great Scar, I am leaving my flat. I should be there by the time you get your luggage and shit

Kay, I will see you soon - Hangs up cold

Although I love flying I fucking hate airports, it takes forever to get out. But I am not going to let that get me down, I am back in London, I get to see my cousin and hopefully make some new friends. Cal always talks about how funny they are, and how good their youtube channels are, and how I should watch them. And after I told him I would watch his videos and his friends videos, I totally didn't, I forgot or I was busy, I have a very demaning job. Well not really, well kinda of. Honselty I am to lazy and would much rather watch netflix, play games, or wath footbal. 

After 30 mintues of waiting for my luggage, I get out and see my extremely tall ginger cousin waiting for me. I run towards him, running into a hug. Although he can be a prick most of the time, I love him, he is one of the only people who know about my parents, he is usually always there for me. 

"Cal, I am so happy to see you"

"Hey there  iddo, glab to see you back in your home country"

He says after releasing me from our hug. He helps me by taking one of my two luggages, yes two. The we start walking to the car park.I would object to him calling me kiddo because I am two years older than him. But I tried since I was younger, but he never gave up on the nickname because I am so much shorter than him. Damn him being a gucking giant. 

"I would say I am glab to be back but, I was just iin Spain and it is so nice there. And London is so cold."

"Your wearing only a shirt, no shit your cold. Don't worry we are almost at the car."

I nod as we walk around the car park. Then Cal stops at a damn nice Range Rover.

"This is your car? "

" Yea, well actually it was first Harry's, then he gave it to me." 

"Big but nice. Can't wait to see Harry and everyone else again"

"Yea they are excited to see you also, and the others well, they don't either know who you are or that your coming."

"Gee, thanks Cal, can't wait to meet all your friends."

I said as I get into the car. From the people I met in LA last year, they seemed like nice people, bit crazy but nice. But the others I don't know, I have no idea who they are or their names, all I know is that most of them are youtubers and that 7 of his friedns including Harry and JJ are part of a youtube group called the sidemen. 

"Don't worrry,  Kiddo, they will love you. Plus its not like your going in without not knowing anything about them right?"

I look at him a bit confused, he quickly looked at my face, because he was driving. The next thing he says sounds like he is genuinely insluted.

"Scar, you have watch my videos, right? You know the people your about to meet?" 

"Sorry, Cal. I don't have that much time when I am working, I barely have time to watch your videos. Like I do try but I am kinda lazy."

"Okay sure you don't have time. Like come one, you have such a chill job, and you lied to me you said you watched them?" 

"Yea, actually I never lied Cal. I took a law course, and they taught me how to bend the truth, to favour it in my favour. "

"Okay, fine you don't watch my videos, I am not hurt. But that does mean you will get bombard with new people to meet."

" Don't worry, you know I am good with people. Plus if they are anything like your friends I met in LA then I am golden." 

Cal agrees with me. I hope his flat is not to far away from my work, well actually I have no idea where the office is, or how much time I will spend there. My job requires me to be okay with change and to flow and do what I am told. Seriously my job is confusing so when ever people ask me about it I just say I am a travel writer. 

"Okay, Scar, we are here"

He says as he pulls into an underground carpark, under a huge as tower. Although I have seen so many cool things, seeing that my cousin lives in such a tower is kinda, impressive.