¢нαρтєя 3 // α иєω fяιєи∂

Start from the beginning

"Gomen!" I said and bowed my head.

"No its alright... I was the one that wasn't looking where I'm going! I'm Tsubaki by the way!" the girl named Tsubaki said, I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm Y/N L/N.. I'm new here" I said.

"Is that so? I'll help you get to your locker and show you the classrooms, if you don't mind" Tsubaki said.

"I wouldn't. Thank you very much" I said and followed her.

She showed me my locker and all the classrooms, we still have half an hour before class starts, I looked at one room and opened it.

"Hhmmm?" Tsubaki looked where I was looking.

"You play the piano?" Tsubaki asked.

"I used to" I said and walked to the piano.

"W-wait I just remembered.. Your the leading pianist in London that Kousei have been blabbering, right?!" Tsubaki said and I nodded.

"Why did you stop?" Tsubaki asked.

"It's a long story...." I said.

"I have a friend that plays the piano" Tsubaki said.

"Ohhh.... Really?" I asked and she nodded, I walked to the piano and started playing a simple melody, Tsubaki smiled at me.

I stopped when I started to hear my screams of my mother.

"Why did you stopped?" Tsubaki asked, I quickly made an excuse.

"I might be late, I don't want to be late on my first day" I said with a fake smile and she nodded.

"See you later" I said and walked pass her.

"What class do I have first..." I said and looked at my schedule.

"Guess I have math....." I said and walk to my classroom, I saw the teacher walk pass me and smiled.

"Wait for my signal" she said and walk in the class.

"Ok! Good morning class, today we have a new student" she said, guess that's my signal I said through my head, I walked into the classroom and in front of the class.

"Good morning everyone, my names Y/N L/N" I said with a fake smile then bowed.

Kousei's POV

Y/N L/N..... I can hear the other students whisper like how cute she is how beautiful she is, and I know her she's the leading pianist in London, even if she smile I still can see the sorrow in her eyes.

"Kawaii~" Watari said behind me, his always like that.

"Ms. L/N, seat beside Mr. Arima" The teacher said and she sat on the window side beside me.

Y/N POV

I was just daydreaming, I already know this topic... When we we're at London school was an advance school so I know this already.

"Ok, thats all for today your assignment will be at page 36-39 on your textbooks. Class dismissed" she said and left the classroom, I got all my things and head to my next class.

~•End Of School•~

I got out of my chair and walked out of the classroom and to my locker.

"Y/N!" I hear someone shout my name and I turned around to see who it was.

"Ohh.... Tsubaki what do you want?" I asked politely as I put my needed things in my bag.

"I wanted to ask if you would like to come at the park with my friends this weekend" Tsubaki said.

"Sure, why not?" I said and smiled.

"Lets meet at Saturday 4pm" Tsubaki said and walks away. I closed my locker and walked to the exit as I was walking I walked pass the music room and hear piano and violin playing perfectly...

'Y/N FATHER WILL BE WORRIED WHEN YOUR NOT HOME ALREADY!' I scold myself and continued walking my way home... Who do you think was the one playing?

After a couple minutes walk I got in our house.

"Father I'm home!" I said but no answer.

"Father?" I asked again but only answered by silence. I walked to the living room, no one there and then to the kitchen no on there but there was a paper attached to the fridge, I looked at it and it said:

Hey Y/N! You're probably wondering why I'm gone but guess what I found a job! I might be gone for a day or more! Take care of yourself, k?

~Your one and only father

I chuckled at the letter he sounds like a kid that found a playground, I got in my room and changed to my day clothes. I sat on my chair and put my math book on my desk and turned it to page 36.

After I did my assignment I slept for 4 hours and woke up at 8 midnight, I got out from my bed and walked downstairs to make my dinner.

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~