"Still a pabo." I whispered to myself and smiling like an idiot right now.

I still followed her until we took our bus together.

"W-why are you following me?!" She said without looking at me.

"Yah, have you forgotten than we're living in the same neighborhood?" I asked her and she closed her eyes and sighed.

"What happened to you? Why are you afraid of facing me?" I asked with a smile because she was looking at the window.

"N-nothing... I-I just have no make up today." She lied then I chuckle.

She turned her gazed to me and look at me with a confused look.

"Wae?" She asked me while I was laughing.

"Finally you faced me." I said and she clung her head once again.

"Don't be too shy. Just start of being used to this because... we... are... getting... married." I teased and her face turn into red once again.

"W-what a-are y-you t-talking a-about?!" She asked which made me laugh even more.

"I'm just stating the fact." I said after I giggled.

I can't resist her cuteness. She's really pure which made fall for her harder.

The bus soon stopped on our destination and we dropped off ourselves and I take her a walk to her house.

"Let's do our best later ok?" I said to her then she replied at me with a smile.

"Be beautiful too and I will be the most handsome guy later." I wink to her and she rolled her eyes with annoyance.

"See you later Sujeong-ie." I said as I step closer to her and kissed the top of her head.

I ran off to my house and locked into my room to squeal. Such a gay right? 😍

---

As soon as I finished preparing myself... I talked to my dad to ask for something and fortunately he agreed on it.

I grab his car keys and drove all my way to the school. They will follow later before the event starts. I went off to the backstage and I haven't noticed her. I checked the time and It's already 1:30 pm. I started to panic. I roam around to ask her but they're answering the same answers. I called her phone many times but I never got an answer. I supposed to went out when my classmates starts whispering.

"Sujeong-ie!! Omo! Neoneun neomu yeppeuda!!!" Nayeon shouted so I turned my gazed to their pace. She was really beautiful with her white dress and a glimmering pearl band on her hair. She was totally cute.

 She was totally cute

Ms. Lee gathered our attentions already because the event will start in a minute soon.

"So class just do your best ok? Class 2A fighting!" She cheered before she came back to the stage to open the event.