My heart stopped, he loved me? "I-I-I love you." I connected our lips again, and after a few seconds he pulled away "let me drive you." He smiled caused me to smiled, "alright." We got in my car and drove to urgent care.

"Demetria, you will need stitches so if you could lay down we will get started." The doctor smiled, Wilmer held my hand and helped me lay down, "ow" I mumbled, the doctor looked at me concerned, "Ms. Lovato, what else hurts?" The Doctor asked beginning to put the shot in my forehead, "uh just my arm, it's nothing really."

"Nurse, can you please take a look at Ms. Lovatos arm?" A nurse nodded and came over, she began touching my arm "ow fuck!" I yelled as tears began to stream down my face. "It's broken, we will need an X-ray to see where." The doctor nodded "ugh, my arm can't be broken! I have concerts and photo shoots next week!" I said agitated, "we are done with the stitches, if you will follow the nurse we can get you X-rays" I nodded and sat up, Wilmer leaned in and kissed my head.

"Yeah, your elbow is broken and your wrist is also broken, you will need a full arm cast, and we looked at your other arm, and your wrist is broke as well, this was one nasty fight." The doctor said with the nurse, "you will need casts, any color you want?"

"I got In a fight with my 15 year old sister, and black." I rolled my eyes. They began putting the casts on, my left arm was in a full arm cast, then my right went to right under my elbow and wrapped around my middle and index finger. "This is just great." I rolled my eyes, "okay, your all set here if you will please check out." Wilmer helped me up and off the table. "Thank you doctor-"

"Keller"

"Thank you doctor Keller." I smiled, "also my daughter absolutely loves you, I hope you best of recovery." I smiled "thank you how old is your daughter?" I asked as we began walking out. "She is 10, I just wanted to say thank you." I looked at him confused, "she um, tried to kill herself at 9 because of bullying. She began listening to your music and she stood up for herself."

Oh my god, "I uh, I'm sorry. But I'm happy I helped her." I almost started crying because I couldn't believe it, I helped a 9 year old girl? Just then a little girl came running in "daddy! Cami dropped me off and said I need to go to daycare but I wanted to see you!" He picked up the little girl and she met eyes with me, "oh my god, daddy that's Demi lovato." She giggled hiding her face, she looked at me then my arms, "Ember baby? What happened to your face?" The doctor asked concerned, I looked at Wilmer who honestly looked hurt. "Just some girls hit me because I stood up for what I believed in."

My heart began to break, "Ember?" I said softly, she looked at me and her little 10 year old eyes held so much pain. "I want you to stay strong okay? You don't listen to what any one says about you. Those girls are just jealous because they don't have as much courage as you, you are absolutely beautiful and I love you okay?" I smiled trying not to shed a tear. I had noticed that there were other people staring at us, some had tears. "Demi, we need to go." Wilmer rubbed my back, "thank you Demi. I love you so much, can I- uh-um have a hug?" She said shyly. I smiled and nodded, her dad set her down and bent down and she wrapped her arms around me, and I wrapped my cast hands around her tiny torso, then her dad took pictures. I kissed her forehead, "stay strong Ember."

Me and Wilmer arrived at my parents house and we sat in my car in the drive way. "Wilmer I can't do it. I'm against bullying and shit and I have girls looking up to me, like Ember 9 years old she tried to kill herself. 9 fucking years old. Im such a hypocrite im over here fucking beating my sister and making fun of her dad raping her." I cried,

Wilmer placed his hand on my thigh, "Demi, you can do this. You're human and you make mistakes. But not matter what, Rebecca is your younger sister she might drive you crazy and time to time you will wrestle and fight but you are family. Family doesn't leave anyone behind, family sticks with eachother and helps them over come obstacles." Wilmer smiled softly, I nodded "thank you Wilmer, I'm ready." He kissed my temple, and turned off the car. I opened the door with my two free fingers and then closed it.

Wilmer came next to me and wrapped his arm around me and I nodded, I was still a mess, my hair was horrible, makeup running down my face, my clothes torn, but now I have two broken arms and stitches and I have interviews and awards to go to. We walked to the front door and Wilmer slowly opened it. "Demi! Is that you!" I heard my mom call angrily. "Y-yes." I yelled back timidly, we walked into the kitchen and she gasped as well did everyone else.

"Your arms! Your face! Baby girl!" Mom freaked out, "I didn't think the fight was that bad!" She ran to me and helped me over to the couch. "Wilmer! What are you doing here?" Dallas asked, "uh that's not important right now. Demi's arms are broken, she broke her elbow and wrist, then on her right her wrist is broken. In a month she needs to get them off, and her stitches come out in a week." Wilmer told my mom.

"Where is Rebecca?" I asked inbetween sobs, "Eddie took her to the emergency room, she wouldn't stop screaming and she passed out." Madison informed me. I shot up, "she most likely didn't stop screaming because she having a flash back because I brought up her dad!" I yelled, I started pacing and mentally yelling at myself. "Demetria, you need to go take a nap. We will wake you up when you have to leave okay?" My mom stopped me and I looked at her desperate, "I'm sorry." She embraced me in a hug and then Wilmer guided me to my room.

---------------------

Alright long ass chapter, but I'm glad Wilmer is here, I know they aren't together and she is supposedly dating Luke Rockhold but unfortunately I like Wilmer better sorry.

Comment & vote