The train then pulled out of the station and I immediately got on my tippy toes to check if I can see any familiar faces, more specifically Jasmine, at the other end of the cart. I did hear a lot of conversation at the other end. Hopefully, that's her with Kae, Michael, China or somebody.

I sighed and relaxed a bit turning up my music. Thankfully my Beats headphones had volume control so I can skip a song without having to fish for my phone on this packed train.

Taking in my surroundings, I looked around as my eyes landed on Chris who was occupied with his phone bopping his head back and forward to whatever he was listening to leaning on the train door. When did he get on this cart? He looks nice with his fresh line up actually.

Right next to him was this other friend of his, Kae, Michael and China who was rocking very neat dreads and a black round top hat that you'd get from Urban Outfitters paired with a long black trenchcoat, pirate black Yeezy Boost 350s, and black jeans. His eyes were to die for and he was very handsome. Looking at his outfit, you can just tell he's well put together and cares about his appearance.

Him standing next to Chris was like Yin and Yang. They looked like complete opposites, strangers probably wouldn't even think they knew each other.

And then my eyes landed right back on Chris, who was already staring at me so I continued to stare back. Chris, on the other hand, had on a black dad cap with the same gold Pharoah logo that was on the lighter China lend me, a Nike Tech sweater, Canadian Goose coat, True Religion jeans and a pair of black Timberland boots. He had New York written all over him.

The way he looked at me made me melt, but then I remembered why I'm not talking to him in the first place. I then looked away with an eye roll, I was tired of looking at his stupid sexy face.

Chris

"There's something about you baby, and I swear that it drives me crazy I'm stuck on you baby, stuck on you baby

"There's something about you baby, and I swear that it drives me crazy I'm stuck on you baby, stuck on you baby. And I might need help cause I can't think of nothing else, you got me stuck on stupid, stuck on stupid for you. Look what you do to me." [If you remember the significance of this song, you're the real mvp]

I didn't even mean to lick my lips at Trinity, but this song that I'm currently working on is putting me in my own feelings. I was just in the zone, and it didn't help at all that Trinity was standing not that far from me looking good as ever.

I grew hella annoyed when Trinity rolled her eyes and looked away. Like damn, what the fuck is shawty's problem? First, she not texting me back and shit, leaving me on read, I got Michael in my ear talking 'bout some fall back on Trinity, and now she acting like I'm some random pervert nigga on the train tryna grope her or something.

I honestly don't what I did wrong, but at this point, I gotta let her rock and leave her alone.

'''

"Stand clear of the closing doors please." The train intercom said as passengers entered and exited the train

I then got connected to wifi getting mad notifications from the group chat. Trinity hasn't touched her phone since we got on the train, I wonder if she knows the correct stop to get off at.