19th

Seulgi's PoV

I woke up at exactly 8:00 in the evening. I can hear that someone is at the kitchen. I knew it. It was Taehyung.

I went downstairs and saw Taehyung. He was cooking dinner. "Yah! I'll be the one to cook." I said while stopping him from chopping. "You better rest. You're still drained about what happened earlier. Go and just watch TV or do whatever." He said while continued chopping.

"Okay. Then, i'll just watch you cook." I smiled. But suddenly, the memory from what happened earlier flashbacked in my mind. Why the fuck do i have to remember that. Just remembering it, makes tears form in my eyes.

I didn't notice that my tears fall again. I was preventing myself from making any noise but i can't stop it. Suddenly, again, a worried Taehyung appeared in front of me.

"I told you. You're still not over it yet." He said while wiping my tears. I can't help but to hug him really tight.

He broke the hug and turned off the stove. He held my hand and say..

"Don't cry. Come with me here." I didn't answer but he just put a blindfold in my eyes and i can't see anything. "Where are we going?!" I said in a panicking voice. "Just wait." He simply said but continued to drag me.

He removed my blindfold and here we are in the living room. I wander why is it so dark. How come it became this dark? I can't see even a thing.

Then suddenly, all the lights went on and what i saw was..

Minhee, Jackson, Jimin, J-hope, Suga, Seokjin and one is wearing a bear mascot. I wonder who it is...

Oh i forgot, it's Christmas eve. I'm such a stupid i forget about Christmas.

Then suddenly they started singing...

What is this all for?

The lyrics,.. Felt like someone's telling me his feelings.. Even Taehyung joined them in singing.

It came up to the point..

When they all stopped singing and the bear mascot removed its bear mask..

I was in verge of happiness because of their surprise...

When i saw who the person in the mascot is,

Tears fall.

Why is this person here? Why did they do this?

He walked towards me and held both of my hands. I am still frozen in my position. I was crying and doesn't know how to react. What's the meaning of this?

"I'm sorry.." He said.

I gathered up my courage and talked. "Why are you sorry? Because of what happened earlier?" I said while tears fall uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry because I made you believe that.. I like another girl. I am sorry to act like a playboy even though i am really not. I am sorry that i hurt you this much because of this game. I am sorry if i made you think that you were just a precious friend for me. I am sorry that i rejected you. It's because, i prepared this surprise. This is supposed to happen when the last day of the game come. But since, everything is unexpected, i chose to do this now." He said while crying too. He started to kneel and i covered my mouth due to shockness.

"Kang Seulgi, sorry for my mistakes, to tell you honestly.. I am the one who lost this game first. I fell inlove with you before this game started. I play pretend that i am inlove with another girls. But the truth is, i am crazy inlove with you. Now, i am asking you.. Without this game, without all these fake or pretendings. Can you be my official girlfriend?" He said while handing out a ring with my name carved on it.

I placed my hand infront of him. Just like offering him help. He stood up and looked disappointed.

"You hurt me for so many--" He cut me out. "You rejected me again?" He said while looking down and look so frustrated.

"You stupid!! Let me finish first!" I said while chuckling a little with tears still falling. "You hurt me for so many times but i chose to hold onto you. You know, you're lucky that you got me. And why will i not accept your offer... To be your official girlfrirnd with no games and consequences involved." I said while smiling and offering him a hug.

He didn't hug me but instead he placed the ring on my ring finger and after that he hugged me really tight.

"Ayiiieeee!!" They cheered and we both gave each other warm smiles. "Kiss! Kiss!" They all shouted and we know that we've got no choice.

He cupped my cheeks and made me face him and look at him straight in the eyes.

"I love you this much..." He whispered then our lips touched. I hope this won't end and will last forever. "I love you too this much." I mumbled in my head and closed my eyes to feel this kind of different and original things.

------------
End of chapter 19.

a/n:
Hi guyss!! Only one chapter is left! Btw, thanks for reading! Keep voting and leave comments! Love you all!😘 xoxo