17th

Seulgi's PoV

"Your mood is down again? Try to be cheerful for once." Taehyung said while we are both walking going to school. "I am cheerful, but ever since that happened, i think i cannot be cheerful again." I said looking down.

"Aishh. C'mon. For one day, let's not talk about him. I think you will be better with that. Okay?" He said while putting her hands in his pocket due to the cold wind blowing towards us. "I don't think that i can do that." I chuckled then i looked down again.

He let out a deep sigh and we both keep our mouth shut for minutes. Until we reach our school and proceed to our classroom. Unlike any other days, JB is not around. Where is he?

"Oh, where is your crush?" Taehyung said like he was teasing me. "Yah! He's not my crush tho." I rolled my eyes at him and just went straight to my sit. It's too early to be annoyed.

I placed my head on the table and closed my eyes. I can still remember the way he hugged me. It was way too tight and so warm. His arms were so soft that i feel so secured and i can feel that i am away from danger.

Good thing i had my head down. Cause right now, i am smiling again like an idiot. What did he do to me?

Okay, morning class ended with me thinking just about JB. What now? What will happen when i think of him? None right?

I was smiling when Taehyung asked me to go with him at thr cafeteria. I was happy the whole morning thinking that maybe, just MAYBE, JB had this hidden feelings for me.

"Why are you smiling? You look so stupid." Taehyung said as he ordered me foods to eat. "I was just in thr good mood this day." I said while smiling at him.

"Good mood? As far as i remember, you were so down when we are walking together. But, nevermind." He rolled his eyes then i chuckled. What a cute bestfriend i have.

I was eating with him when i saw a familiar guy standing literally beside me. When i looked up to see his face i was so surprised.

"Sehun!!" I jumped off from my seat and hugged him way too tight. It's been 2 weeks since i last saw him. "I can't breath." He said. Ooppss.. I think i hugged him way too tight. "Oh, i'm sorry." I said while breaking the hug.

"Join us." I said as i let him sit beside me. "You two know each other right?" They both nodded and i was really happy this day. One of my boy bestfriends is back again. Yiee! I can tell them everything.

That day ended with me spending my whole day with Sehun and Taehyung. I am so lucky to have both of them.

I was alone right now and i was ready to go home.

I was walking alone with my earphones in and singing along with the song..

Forever Love- GOT7 Jaebum

I was obsessed with this song. I don't even know why. Maybe because i was into kdramas these past few days.

I can't help but to smile, why do i keep on thinking about JB? I will look like a crazy girl here if i will not control myself from smiling.

I entered a convinient store and bought some chocolates and junk foods. I'll be having a movie marathon with myself tonight😌

Until i saw again a familiar figure.. It was not Sehun

All i see is a guy..

It was JB.

She was with a girl and looks like they are both having a good time with each other. They are laughing together.

I can feel jealousy eating my heart. My heart is tearing into pieces and tears start to fall like a river which is nonstop. Why do i need to feel this again? I can't last this. I can't last to see him happy with other girls.

I looked out for antaxi and good thing a taxi arrived. I was still crying and i can really feel my heart like it was breaking... And destroyed.

I told the driver my address and once i reached my house, i quickly went upstairs. Good thing my parents weren't here.

I have a soundproof room and i start to shout here like a crazy person which is crazy inlove with someone who is ismpossible to love me back.

"Why am i so stupid that i believed that he have feelings for me?! He was concerned cause i was his friend right?! I never thought that he was that kind of person! I was wrong to think that this game won't change us! Fuck! My heart! I can feel it breaking.. Breaking and fully destroyed! It all started with that stupid game. He was such a perfect person but, the problem is, he can't love me?! This fucking tears that doesn't know how to stop!! I can't stop this!! Why do i even fell inlove again?! I never learned my lesson. I am still such a stupid girl." I continously shouted like there's no tomorrow.

An hour had passed and i was just sitting here on my bed and watching a movie. Maybe this movie can help to ease the pain in my heart.

My phone rang and it was Taehyung, i told him to come over and help me.

I was shocked because i sweaty Taehyung just appeared in my room.

"What happened to you?" He sounds so worried.

"Taehyung..." My tears fall again. "Why? What is it? Tell me." He said while cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears. "Jb... He was with another girl.. I thought.. He also likes me.. But that was just my thought and i believed it. Now, my heart is destroyed... Taehyung.. It fucking hurts!" I said as i dig my face on his chest and cried like there's no tomorrow.

He caressed my hair and continue to calm me down.

"Shh.. Stop crying.." He said.

"Do you want to know how to stop yourself from being hurt?" He said while raising my head and put a smile on his face...

"How?? Do you think there's any solution to this?" I said while looking up to his handsome face.

Tears were bulging to fall from his eyes..

"Confess."

-----------
End of chapter 17.