4th

Seulgi's POV

This is the first day of that game. Why do i agree on that? Whatever. I am already in so there's no backing off. I can't afford to lose.

So now, my boyfriend.. Opps. I mean my fake boyfriend is going to fetch me here in my house. My parents already knew about it because of Jackson. He was too talkative and my parents say that i chose the right guy. Yeah, he was a complete package, but he really isn't my type.

Beep Beep!

I heard his car's honk outside. Better leave right now, i was about to open the door when mom said, "Enjoy your day with your boyfriend! Be good our princess!"

Even mom was thinking that this was all true. This is the biggest lie that i have ever made. Forgive me.

I opened the gate and saw JB. He opened his car's door for me and greet me a goodmorning. After i ride his car, he closed the door and also ride the car.

"Why do you have to fetch me? I have my own car, remember?" I am now starting to be sarcastic towards him. How can i not be?

"It's better that i fetch you. It's dangerous. And i am now your boyfriend, remember?" He's really into this thing?

"Let me correct it. Not boyfriend. Fake boyfriend okay? And I am your fake girlfriend. Get it?" He just nodded and look straight at the road.

We arrived at the school and we are not yet leaving the car.

"Seulgi, there are rules in this game. We need to hold hands, cling to each other, feed each other and we must stick together okay? So Jennie will be jealous." What can i do? Agree again?

"Okay fine." Was all that i can say. As soon as we leave the car, he held my hands and there's this goosebumps.

It has different feeling. But i need to snap out of this. This was my first hold hands with him. This is normal. I think?

We walk passed the hallway wuth all eyes on our hands. Some were whispering to each other.

"They weren't a good couple though. I can be a better guy for Seulgi." Boy 1.

"Yah! What's this? Seulgi is only mine." Boy 2.

JB suddenly stopped walking and walk towards that boy 2.

"I'm sorry, but she's mine now." He smirked then grabbed me again.

"Am i a dog huh? You keep on dragging and dragging me!" I was such a kiddo. Complaining about this.

"Oh, i'm so sorry. It was just that...."

"What???"

"Nothing."

Day 1 ended.

--------------------------------
End of chapter 4