6th

Seulgi's POV

1 month has passed and only 119 days is left for this game.

But please, to be honest..

I think I...

Love him?

But i can't continue my feelings for him.

Why?

Cause as far as i remember, this was all just a game.

I need to keep this feelings. I am pretty sure that i can't stop this. I can't afford to stay away from him. I am afraid to be hurt again.

And as always, he will fetch me again this morning.

I ride his car going to school and we'll walk hand in hand. And as our fake relationship is nearing to its ending point, he was much closer now to Jennie.

Why can I be so stupid to agree on this from the first place? Why do I agree when i know I have a feeling that I will be hurt again?

"Seulgi.. Yah!" I heard JB's voice while he was shaking me. Aish, i was overthinking again. "Why?" I asked. I was so dumbfounded. "You're not listening. But okay, nevermind. Let's go." He smiled then grabbed my hand again.

Everytime he smiles like that, and he holds my hands, my heart beats like crazy. Was i that too inlove with him?

"Jennie!" He let go of my hand and walk towards Jennie. Fuck that bitch. If I already knew that i will fall for him, i must not agreed on the first place.

"Oh? JB!" Flirty girl! Bitch!!

"Can you be my partner for our science lab activity? Cause Seulgi's having her group with Joy." He said while rubbing the back of his head. "Umm, will that be okay with her?"

Does it look like it's okay for me?!

"Yes. It's fine." I can punch this girl already but i need to keep my cool. "Then, let's be partners." She smiled at JB and JB smiled back.

Yah! Those smiles of him is just mine! But of course, it was just a joke. I can't own those, like duhh.

"Hey, let's go!" He said again as he grabbed my hand. "Yah! Where are we going?" I really don't have an idea on where we are going.

Let's go to my friends dorm.

As soon as we arrive their dorm, what I saw was all boys. Wtf? He brought me here?! I wanna go home! Huhu.

"Dude! Who is she??" Tall guy with a really pointy nose and really handsome said.

"She's Seulgi, my girlfriend. He said while putting his arms around my shoulders. I have no choice but to introduce myself as his "girlfriend".

"Oh, hi! I'm Mark! Nice to meet you!" He said as he offered his hand to shake his hands with me. I accepted his hand then shake it.

They are so many! But they treat each other as brothers. I was really close to Jackson, Bambam, Taehyung and Youngjae.

"Oh hyung! You're awake! Someone's here!!" I heard Bambam said while looking upstairs.

As i look upstairs to see who it is.

Alert:

My heart break to pieces. AGAIN.

"Sehun?"

----------------------------
End of chapter 7