12th

Seulgi's POV

"Yah! Let's go now to our classroom. We may get late." I clinged to Jackson and as usual fanboys gathered around me. Usually, they will not chase me cause I am with JB. But without him, it looks like i don't have any protector.

"What's up with the good mood? You look so happy and blooming today. Moved on already?!" He said while smiling like an idiot." Don't mention that thing again. I need to forget."

"Forget even if he's not yet ending it?"

"But it seems like he did." I gave him a smile and drag him going to our classroom. When we arrived there, i clearly saw JB. He was talking to Jennie. And when i arrived, he placed his arms around her shoulder.

"Don't mind him okay?" Oh i almost forgot that Taehyung is my classmate. "Who says that i am minding him?" I tried to act normal and look somewhere else.

"Aish. You stupid, i caught you staring at him. Why?" Why? Even i can't answer the question why i still care about him.

"Nothing. Don't mention him. I am trying to forget." I said while sitting down and closing my eyes.

"Forget what? Your relationship?" He said as he sat beside me and caressed my hair. "It doesn't worth anything to him though." I lift up my head and smirked at him.

Stay strong Seulgi..

"Hey, what's up. Did Minhee told you already?" Shitness. Tears don't fall please..

"Hey! Umm, yeah.. Congrats." I smiled bitterly and dig my face on my chair. Yah! I don't want to show my tears. Never again.

"I'll be going now." That voice said. "Okay.." I muttered.

"Were you okay?" I heard Taehyung said while still caressing my hair. I lift up my head and smile at him. "Definitely yes."

"Don't smile if you're hurting. You look like an idiot." He patted my head and he start to stand up. "Let's ditch class. I am not in the mood to attend classes." He grabbed my hand and there i also stand up and he bring me at the empty garden at the back of the school.

"Relieved now??" He said qhile sitting down on the soft green grass. "Yes. A bit." As he sat down, i laid down my head on his lap. He start to caress my hair and sing a song for me.

He sang the song butterfly...

"You really have a wonderful voice. Just like when we first meet and you sing a song just to save me." I chuckled a bit remembering that day. "Thanks for that."

I closed my eyes and there was a complete silence.

"Have you ever heard of a story about a friend falling inlove with a girl which is his hyung's girlfriend?"

"Umm, no." I quickly answered without thinking. I was just resting my head on his lap.

"That boy really wants to get closer to her. That's why when she's sad, that guy will approach her and comfort her."

"Hmm.." I responded a hum as an answer. I was just quietly listening to his story. "One day, the hyung of the guy start to separate from the girl. The girl was showing her bright side but inside, she's dying."

"One day that guy decided to spend time with her alone.."

"Then?" I can't wait for the next.

"Confess his feelings.."

"If you are the girl, will you accept his feelings for you?"

"I don't know what to answer but i think, i'll be saying no? Since the girl still loves her boyfriend and they are still not breaking up. If i were the girl, i will confirm my feelings first before i answer your question. One wrong move can chamge everything." I answered while opening my eyes slowly.

"Really?! Reject him even if he prove you how much he loves you?!" He said while still caressing my hair.

"Yeah!.. Btw, why are you asking those??" I stand up and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Cause that story refers to me, you and JB hyung!"

"What?...."

-----------------------------
End of chapter 12.