13th

Seulgi's PoV

"What?.." I ask really shocked. Why? Does this mean that he likes me??

"Seulgi, i like you.. Umm, no.. I love you.. I was just desperate that's why i already confess to you on the wrong time. I didn't meant to shock you. Even i, don't even know why do i feel this way about you. I hope our friendship won't be destroyed just because of this..." He said while looking down.

Why does he like me? Yes i know i am pretty and perfect but.. Why him? Will I reject him or not? Aish, it's puzzling me!

"Taehyung.." I was not yet done talking when someone barged in.

"What's the meaning of this?!"

----------

Taehyung's PoV

She seemed to be shocked when i confessed my feelings for her.

I was not about to tell it to her but it just came out from my mouth. I was now desperate for her, knowing that she's away from JB hyung. It means that i can freely spend time with her. I want to make her smile in times like this.

I don't want to see her in pain.

When i first met her, somethings really different. When i first talk to her, there was this feeling on me that i want her and i like her even if we just met.

I tried to make her as a close friend of mine and it did happen.
I transferred to this school just because of her. I want to be with her. Right now that i've got a chance.. I won't be wasting it.

------------
Seulgi's PoV

"What's the meaning of this?!" It was a voice full of anger. This was the right time to show him that i don't need him anymore.

"Why? Do you even care? As far as i know, you're with Jennie.." I turned around and look at him straight in the eyes. "Taehyung-ssi, what do you mean by this?" His voice raised up and full of anger.

I was curious and ask myself.. "Does this guy even care or what?"

"Umm.." Taehyung didn't answer and looked at me.

"JB, why are you even here? Don't bother me anymore!" I also raised my voice, i don't know why but my anger disappears..

"Cause you're my girlfriend." He smirked then i smirked back. "Maybe FAKE girlfriend."

"Let's go now Taehyung." I held Taehyung's hands and grabbed him. JB is stiffened up.

I was stopping my tears to fall but i can't stop it. I was still dragging Taehyung and while looking down, my tears fall continously. I try to hide it but...

"Seulgi.." He held my hand tighter and we both stopped walking. "Are you crying?" I chuckled a little to fool him. "No, something just stuck on my eyes. It hurts a bit." I said while wiping the tears on my eyes.

I was shocked by the next thing he did. He pulled into a really tight hug and caressed my hair.

"Don't hide it. Show it. I know, you didn't meant to say those words to JB hyung." I can feel the beating of his heart.

"But.." He shushed me. "Release your tears to me. I am ready to listen." He release from the hug and cupped my cheeks. He wipe my tears while i was still staring at his perfect face.

We sat down on a bench and i am ready to tell him what i am feeling right now.

"I mean, why did he showed up? He already have a girlfriend but why did he barged in and tell that i am still his girlfriend.. Like duhh, and why is he angry? He's the one who first replaced me and now he's coming back? Did he forget that everything was just a game?" I continously say while Taehyung is listening.

"But why did you also forget that this is a game and you fell inlove with him?" He was right. Why didn't i keep that in mind?

"You're right. I told you, i am really stupid." I fake a laugh.

"Do you want to make him jealous?" He asked me out of nowhere. "Make him jealous?? JB?? Huh, he doesn't even give a care about me and why will he be jealous." I fake a laugh again.

"I can see the way he looks at you. Somethings up with him. I know him, he will not get angry if you're nothing to him." He said.

"So what's your plan?"

------------------
End of chapter 13