1st

Seulgi's P.O.V

New school year means a lot of stress. Who thinks that i will be paying attention to this school year? I never payed any of my attention here.

My name is Kang Seulgi, i am 20 years old and i went here at states to continue my studies. It's been years when i come here, and i really miss Korea.

Many people hate me because i am a choosy person when it comes to friends. But who cares at them? They just want to put dirty things on my name.

I only have 3 bestfriends. It's Jimin, Minhee and Jackson. I am closer to boys since I can easily open up my problems to them.

Now, i am preparing for school. I am now college so i can drive my own car. My parents were out of the country so i can do whatever i want.

I just live in this mansion with my nanny. Sometimes i tell my bestfriends to sleep over here.

Sad life? No it wasn't. Afterall i was completely enjoying this life of mine. Living in fame.

So enough of this stories. I am now going straight to my school. I am sure that my friends were there already.

As i entered the campus, riding my lamborghini. All eyes were on me. Many fanboys gathered and there were also many haters.

"Why do people need to be this noisy in the morning? How irritating." I mumbled to myself.

I got off my car and they give way for me.

"You're so pretty! Can i just call you mine?" Boy 1.

"She's mine! Marry me please!" Boy 2.

"I will be her husband!" Boy 3.

Are they that desperate for me? Stupid guys.

Until i reach the cafeteria and saw my bestfriends. They waved at me while i smiled.

"Yah! It's so early and you already caused so much noise." Jackson said while he patted the empty seat beside him.

I sat down while my fanboys was still shouting my name like crazy.

"So what's our plan for today?" Jimin asked.

"Nah. Let's just attend the first day and ditch the upcoming days. I am not in the mood to ditch class today."

"Wow! What did you eat?! But, fine. Let's attend this first day." Mimhee said.

"Let's go now. Jackson and I are the only ones in the same section right? So let's go Jackson." I held Jackson's arm and grabbed him going to the classroom.

And about my fanboys, they were still following me. How irritating!

Then we entered our classroom and the boys started to fanboy over me and the girls started to gossip things about me. Oh well, i don't mind them.

The boys were ready to approach me until Jackson stepped in front of me and said. "Don't even go near her! Go near her and you're dead."  The fanboys immediately go back to their sits and keeps on staring at me. Thanks Jackson.

Until our teacher arranged our sitting plan. I was sitted next to this new student.

"Hey. Mind if i ask your name?" I talked to him coldly. He looks kinda cool and i am willing to accept him in my circle of friends.

"My name is Im Jaebum but you can call me JB. You're Seulgi right? You're really pretty." I bet he know my name cause you know i am famous. And i am used to those compliments that i am pretty.

"Oh, thanks for that." I smiled and he smiled back. I realized that he was also monolid like me.

"Do you have friends already? You can join us." I asked him again.

"I am willing to join you."

And that 1st period ended while Jackson and JB were busy talking to each other.

They looked so close even if they just met each other earlier.

As soon as i saw Jimin and Minhee, i waved at them and grabbed JB with me.

"Oh hey Seulgi! Btw, who is he?" Jimin said while pointing at JB.

"Guys! This is JB. JB, this is Jimin and Minhee. I hope you can be friends." I happily introduced him. All i want this school year is a new friend for my group.

Jimin and JB brofist with each other while Minhee just smiled at him.

"It feels awkward for me! I am the only one that is not a monolid!" Jackson said while he pouted.

We all laughed.

And many months passed. I am the one whose closest to JB. He was like Jackson.

And months passed we get to know each other more. And one time, he asked me one question that up until now it was still stuck in my head.

Flashback

"Seulgi. Since both of us were now so close to each other, can you answer this question?" JB asked with a really serious face.

"Umm yeah.. What is it?" I asked while still eating my ice cream.

"Do you have a boyfriend or ex? Something like that." He asked while looking down.

"Yes i do have one. But, it's now over."

"Why? What happened?"

"I used to love him so much. But after all those love that i offered to him, he just cheated on me. You know, i am really stupid that time that i still continue to chase him even if he was not paying attention to me anymore." I said while looking down and preventing my tears to fall.

"I am sorry to hear that. May i ask what is his name?"

"Oh Sehun."

End of flashback.

Why do everytime i think of him, there was somewhat pain in my heart. I moved on already right?

This can't happen.

I swear, i don't love him anymore.

---------------------------------------
End of chapter 1.