10th

Seulgi's POV

"Se-sehun?"

He ended his phone call after that. Oh gosh! What to do? Aish! I'm just going to wait for him. But I am sure that it'll be super awkward.

After few minutes of waiting, i heard the doorbell. Maybe it was already him. And guess what? He brought me foods.

"Come inside." I said coldly while getting those foods from him. "Let's eat this food that you brought." I went straight to the kitchen and prepare the food. I am really hungry you know.

"You don't need to come here. I am fine." I said while chomping the mouthful spoon of rice with steak. "You call this fine while you were starving?" He chuckled a bit and i drink water to answer him. "I just want the food that you brought. It was my favorite!" I said then take again a spoonful of my rice.

"Good thing i didn't forget about it." He smiled at me but i don't mind it. I just ate my food while he was just staring. "Aren't you eating?" I asked while drinking cola. "Nope. I am full just by looking at you." He chuckled.

"Don't joke. I am not even a food" i smiled while he was still staring. This isn't awkward though. I am having fun instead.

"Are you done? I'll be cleaning." He offered while standing up. "No, i can handle this."

"Just let me."

"Okay fine." What did this guy eat and he turned so kind?

After he was done cleaning thr dishes, we both proceed to the living room. He was used to my house since he used to go here often when we are still with each other.

"What do you want to do next?" He said while holding his phone. I really don't want to do anything. I just want yo be alone and get emotional thinking of JB again. "Wanna have a duet?" He asked. "That's fine with me." I answered while preparing my karaoke player.

"What song?" I asked him while looking at the song's choice. "What about our favorite song back then?" I was stopped by what he said. I am not affected anymore. I am just curious why he brings back those old memories of us.

Goodbye Summer. It's our theme song. It was really a good song that fits our relationship back then.

I know some singing skills but he was really a good singer. That is one standard why i fell inlove with him. And that is also one of the reasong why i fell inlove with JB. He has a wonderful voice which is better than anyone else. It makes me just want to listen and listen to it everyday.

We ended our duet song and sit down on the sofa. I was happy that someone is here just for me.

"I'll be going now. Call me if you need anything." He said while arranging his things. "Okay." I said while accompanying him going to the gate. "I enjoyed this day with you. I hope i can still come over here."

"You can. We are okay now. We can be back to being friends again." I smiled while he smiled back. He was about to leave when i say..

"Thanks for this day." I smiled at him and he smiled back again. "Thanks too." Then there he left.

It feels so empty that i am not talking to someone right now. I don't want to think of JB but he just continue on popping on my mind. Was i that inlove with him?

Like I am such a crazy person for him.

It still hurts me that he did not tell me even a single thing about his relationship with Jennie.

Why can't he just stop this game?

So my feelings won't be hurt.

But it already did.

This is what i hate when falling inlove. I used to be hurt and treated like nothing. Why do i even felt love?

I wish, his relationship with me, was worth it for him.

Even though everything was just fake.

--------------------------
End of chapter 11