"I-I don't-"

"Hinata."

Hinata stopped stuttering for awhile, her eyes boring into mine. She knew I was serious, since I gave her an intense stare.

"Fine... I'll c-call in the morning."

"Great."

After awhile, we just sat in a comfortable silence. The air wasn't suffocating, it was peaceful and tranquil.

"Uh..." Hinata fiddled with her fingers; a habit she accumulated over the years. "Can I borrow clothes and stay the night?"

"Sure. You can go in my parents' room and borrow my mom's clothes. Also, the guest room is the third room to the right upstairs."

"Thanks!" With that, Hinata scurried off, forgetting her Addidas jacket on the leather couch.

What a careless girl.

* * *

Hinata's POV

It was three in the afternoon when I came back to my own home. The ticking of the clock in my quiet living room reminds me of how lonely I was; how lonely I was without a loved one.

Giving out an exasperated sigh, I walked into my spacious bedroom. As weird as it sounds, my bedroom feels weird. It feels like someone's watching me, and I didn't dare make a move to investigate my instincts.

Instead, I went to my wooden table that I placed most of my ordinary stuff on. Opening the small drawer that was below the table, something fell out.

A razor?

The metallic thing looked at me, the sun shining on it. I bent down and took it carefully, cautious about cutting myself with the sharp tool.

'Why is a razor in my drawer?' There was a gut-twisting feeling in the air.

"That was fast."

I didn't dared to move, I didn't even dared to blink. The atmosphere was so suffocating, I didn't like it.

"Come on Hi-na-ta!" The cold, cheery voice mocked.

'Who could it be?' I thought to myself.

Taking all my confidence, I cleared my parched throat and said, "Whoever it is, just take what you want and leave, please."

"Woah there!" The voice chuckled dryly. "Don't think of your crush so badly!"

My heart stopped. I can't breath.

What?

It can't be.

He couldn't have found out.

"That's n-not funny, Naruto-Kun." I turned around to face him. His smirk didn't leave his face, it widened after hearing the tone of my words.

"Really?" Naruto walked towards me, his eyes glinting with unknown intentions. "I find it quite amusing."

He stalked towards me, his eyes never leaving my body. Round and round he went, stalking me like a prey. I felt like a prey underneath his eerie gaze; a rabbit surrounded by murderous foxes.