11

CAN I TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING. YES OKAY.

FUCKING THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO REACH ONE THOUSAND+ READERS, I CANNOT EVEN START SAYING HOW I FEEL. AMAZING! THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH, I REALLY REALKY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL! I started to consider THAT WHEN I REACH A HUNDRED FOLLOWERS, ILL START AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT! That account will allow you guys to see who I am, what I do, and I'll notify you guys new books and stuff like that! (if you're interested that is!)

BUT THANKK YOUUUU GUYSSS SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH I LUV U

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

QOTD: What's your favorite color?

AOTD: Mine is black!

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION! Thank you~

On to the storyyy

* * *

Naruto's POV

"NARUTO, R-" My tortured mother was cut off as she was kicked in the chest area, making her hack up blood vigorously.

"This kid could be worth a fortune, along with his mother. Why don't we tie them both up and sell them? They ought to cost aroun' a few hundred thousand bucks! The Uzumaki clan is pretty rare nowadays." A guy with pale white hair mentioned to his boss who was standing above my mom.

"You're right, what a smart apprentice you are." The scary man who I assumed was the boss hissed. "Although we did beat them out quite harshly."

As those criminals discuss what they should do about me and mom, I see my beaten up dad, whispering something to his phone.

"Why thank you, mas- What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The guy with white hair snarled at my brother, walking dangerously close to him. "Are you fucking calling the police?!"

Receiving no reply, the man assumed my dad did in fact called the police. The man snarls at my dad and kicked him right at the right side of his bruised neck. I flinch, a heard a crunching noise, and my dad's neck was bent to an unusual angle.

"MINATO!" My mom shouted, flailing her weakened arms at my now dead father's direction, streams of salty tears flowing down her scratched face. My mom is sobbing, something I never saw her do. The man clicked his tongue in annoyance and crushed my dad's phone.

"Master, it appears that this piece of shit called the police. I disposed of him, what should we do now?"

"It'll be best to make our disappearance now. Carry the child, please. Ignore the woman." The man who killed my dad carried me. As I hung my head low, knowing I can't escape this fate, I hear cackling. I looked up to see my mom completely healed, standing up beside my dad, who was alive.

"Yes, bring him away!" I looked up to see my mom with a happy face.

"Sell him!" My father laughed.

I don't understand? One second my dad was dead, now he's alive? One second my mom is beaten up, now she's happy and active? Furthermore, why are they encouraging to sell me off? I looked to their side and see Kyuubi, magically beside them in an instant.

"Remember Naruto, you deserve this! YOU killed mom and dad, YOU caused agony to a lot of people, AND YOU ruined my life!" Kyuubi sneered, earning approving smiles from my parents. I really don't understand.

"NARUTO!" My mom suddenly screamed. I flinched.

"MONSTER!" My dad jeered. I blinked away the tears.

"YOU DESERVE ALL THIS!" Kyuubi declared. I tried to fight back the horrible thoughts.

"MURDERER!" The man with white hair glared, suddenly dropping me. I sat down, tears streaming down my scarred face. The man with a snake-like grin crouched down, right next to me. He leaned close to my ear and whispered,

"Wake up."

I jolted up, sweat dripping down. I looked around me, and found myself in the living room, on the soft couch. I lay back down, then noticing an odd yet sore sensation in my bottom. I reached down and touched, and brings it up to my face to see blood and thick semen.

"Fuck..." I muttered. My 'dad' touched me once more, I see. Realizing my 'dad' touched me once more, I touched my face, only to receive excruciating pain. I touched my nose, now discovering it's broken.

I slowly sat up, ignoring the aching pain on my bum. I squinted at the clock to see what time it is, and apparently it was six thirty.

I slowly stood up, and went to my room. Ignoring the pain, I went in the bathroom after taking my clothes and began to strip. I stepped into the shower area as soon as I was naked, and washed myself.

I stepped,out of the shower, taking my towel. As I stared into the mirror while holding my towel, I can't help but feel disgusted at my disgusting image.

My hair seems like it's permanently greasy and wild. I hate my hair, it's so disgustingly yellow. My face isn't any better too. I hate the scars that looks like whiskers carved into my face. I touched the bruise my new-found brother gave me, and the broken nose my dad rewarded me. Staring at my body, I visibly cringed. Hickeys decorated my back and collarbones, reaching to the middle of my torso. I also found some in my inner thigh. Self-inflicted scars and scratches decorated my upper thigh and wrists, hence why I always wear long-sleeved clothing. Bruises around my ribs area was also evident, the colors ranging from disgusting yellow to painful green. I wished I wasn't so skinny, my thigh gap is getting bigger day by day, and my hipbones sticking out more. I'm revolting.

Sighing, I cried myself quickly and dressed myself for school. I quickly went down and checked the time.

7:00AM

School starts at eight, so I still had time to prepare breakfast for my dad. Taking out bread, spreads, and eggs out, I began to cook. Frying the eggs is what I'll usually do first, then put the bread in the toaster, and prepare everything on one plate.

Finishing the breakfast for my dad, I placed on the table, not caring if the flies get to it. I checked the time once more.

7:31AM

I guess I'll start going to school now.

* * *

HELLO

THANK YOU FOR ONE THOUSAND PLUS READERS
STILL CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH
LUV U

SORRH FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE APPARENTLY I BEEN SURVIVING ON FIVR HOURS OF SLEEP FOR TWO DAYS. IM NOT USED TO THAT KIND OF ROUTINE SO.

YEAH.

ANYWWAYYYS sorry if this chapter sucks! Sorryy

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY YEAH.
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!

(@⌒ー⌒@)