20

Im back with a new update!
Ohoho?

Anyways, did any of you guys guessed what the thoughts in Naruto's mind as he argued with Sasuke?
If you guessed, "Voices.", then you are correct!

I'm trying to update more frequently, but I have so much to do, but my family recently got a new dog, and we can't keep leave him alone or he'll cry.
UGH.
To top it all off, I have three exams next week!

BTW, I'm going to start a small voting petition for the next shipping for another story I'm going to write.
-AkaKuro
-SasuNaru
-LawLu
-Riren (Levi as top)

Vote please!
I will be counting which shipping has more votes and I will post a new story about it!
P.S.- ITS ALWAYS ANGST!
Ohoho.

QOTD: who is going to Otafuse?

I hope you enjoy this weird chapter!
If any of you guys are confused, please ask me for help about what's going on!

Warning: Major character change, OOC-ness, and hints of mental disorders.

MAJOR HINTS ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE ABOUT IN THIS CHAPTER, GUESS WHICH ONES!

* * *

Naruto's POV

I walked in the crowded school, giving everyone a sweet smile, in which they replied with a glare as they fidget around.

"It'll be funnier if they fidget around as we kill them." Kurama told me, which I absolutely agreed.

I love Kurama, he has been my friend since forever. Although he only appears when I'm 'triggered', from what the therapist at my old orphanage told me. Although sometimes I don't like the things he tells me to do, I still do it anyway, since he's like a brother to me.

Walking around the corridors of the prestigious building, I finally spotted my beloved. He was staring at his locker, his black bangs covering the side of his face. His whole posture was tensed and uncomfortable, he was afraid.

"How cute." Kurama taunted, in which I smirked.

"Hey, Sasuke." I greeted to Sasuke as I skipped over to his locker. He jumped slightly, totally unlike him.

"Kill him, now."
No, shut up.

"Uh, hello?" Sasuke said, after calming himself from my surprise.

"How are you?" I asked, hoping my voice sounded like how I normally sound, and no fake.

"Fine?" He replied, scratching his ebony bangs, while avoiding eye-contact.

"Are you okay?" I smiled, trying my best to not punch him in the face right here, right now. Him trying to avoid eye contact is so annoying.

"Of course?" That bastard replied, ignoring eye-contact once more.

"Can you stop avoiding eye-contact and answer me with an answer that doesn't sound like a question?" I deadpanned, it's very annoying.