14

I'm thinking of starting a SebaCiel and KageHina story, what do you guys think? Should I?

Hello! Have a nice day!

Btw- I'm gonna start an Instagram account soon, to show you guys my private life and anime shit! If you guys think I should, please comment and let me know!

* * *

Naruto's POV

I woke up to a harsh slap by the morning sun, making me stir slightly. I slowly blinked open my sticky eyes, abhorring the sun.

I turned to my side to realize that Sasuke wasn't next to me. I frowned, where is he?

I sat up, realizing I was in Sasuke's silky pajamas. I blushed, that means he seen my body! Does he think it's ugly? Fat? I pushed those thoughts far away in my mind, knowing it'll come back again later.

I stood up and went in the bathroom. I saw a toothbrush that was yet to be opened. Guessing it was for me, I tore open the packaging and brushed my teeth.

Washing my face with Sasuke's cleanser, cause I know he allows me to use it, I finished quickly and used a spare towel from Sasuke's wooden cabinet and dried my scarred face.

I swiftly opened the door of Sasuke's bedroom and closed it just as soundly. I jogged down the stairs and immediately, a delicious aroma filled my nostrils. My eyes went wide, and my nose flared, what is this smell?

I peeped over to the kitchen to see Sasuke and his parents eating breakfast. I decided to walk back upstairs to not disturb their quality family time.

Something I didn't experience for a long time.

As I placed my foot on the third step on the staircase, I stumble and fell, like the clumsy idiot I was known for.

Cursing inwardly, I picked myself up and dust myself off, I hope I didn't make a lot of noise. As I was about to step on another step, Sasuke stops me.

"Dobe, I know you're there. Come here and join me and my parents for breakfast." Sasuke's masculine voice called out.

"Naru-chan, come and join us!" Mikoto's sweet voice ushers me.

"If I may!" I called out formally, I wanted to have a good relationship with Sasuke's parents.

I scurried off to the dining area to find that their personal chef had already prepared a meal for me. It must have been prepared fresh, for steam was escaping it. How good it is to be rich!

I sat down quietly, thank them for the food, and gave thanks. I ate as quietly and composed as I could, even though I was starving for I didn't eat a full meal for a few days.

"So Naruto, how is your dad?" Mikoto inquires, I am pretty sure she means my foster dad, cause my real parents are dead.

"Fine." Sasuke fidgets, cause he knows it's not true at all. I give a small reassuring smile at him.

"But are you eating well?"

"What do you mean, Mrs. Uchiha?" I asks her.

"You look so pale and fragile! And you're so thin, like a twig that's gonna snap any moment!" She exclaims, and I was tempted to roll my eyes. That's too exaggerated

"Nonsense, Mrs. Uchiha. I'm not that thin." Mikoto gives mea questioning look, before picking up her freshly squeezed orange juice to sip it.