24

Another update.
Bam.

* * *

Sasuke's POV

"Naruto, I really don't understand. Why would Sakura take her own life?" I asked my boyfriend, hopeful that I'll get a serious answer.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "She was bullied, and her girlfriend was murdered. What do you think?"

"True..."

We walked into the mall, the chilly breeze delighting my senses. As I gazed at the multiple stores, I decided to ask a question again.

"Who do think might have done it?" It was a simple question, there wasn't any hidden intention behind it?

"Did what?"

"Killed Ino."

"Could have been anyone." There was imperceptible humor laced in his voice. "Could have been TenTen, since she hated Sakura for some time now. What better way to ruin her by killing her beloved?"

"What? How did you know that she hated her?" That's really weird; TenTen isn't the type to open up to someone she known less than a year.

"It was on her diary."

"How did you get her diary? Wasn't it locked in her home or something?"

"Moving on." He ignored my question, which ticked me off. "Could have been Rock Lee."

"Why him? That weirdo wouldn't hurt a fly." That guy is so nice and friendly it gave me herpes. I feel tingles down my back just thinking about it.

"Sakura rejected his love multiple times, not being really friendly too." That is true.

"It also could have been Hinata."

"Why Hinata?"

"I don't know. Could." His eyes were dull, as if he didn't care for the death of his friends.

"It could have been other people jealous of her."

"That may be true. After all, she likes to post her branded shit on social media."

"Or," Naruto paused.

"Or?"

"It could have been me." Naruto laughed as if he said the world's greatest pun. I watched him; the way he shut his eyes as his Adam's Apple bobbed up and down as his joyous laughter seeped from his lips.

This terrifies me.

"Just kidding!" He chuckled once more, wiping the tears that escaped from his eyes.

"That's not really funny." I commented, my whole mood dropped.

"It is to me."

He needs help.

* * *

10:30PM, Sasuke's mansion.