18

Hellooo
Sorry for being a horrible person for not updating.

ANYWAYS.
QOTD: how are you today?
AOTD: I'm fine.

P.S.- Today's my older sister's birthday, Michelle!

This chapter will start to unravel the story plot I had for a long time.
This chapter will be a tiny bit fast-paced BTW.

* * *

Naruto's POV

"It's your fault we're fucking late!" I shouted at my boyfriend, my head turned away, refusing to face that bastard.pp

"Tch. You're the one who wouldn't wake up!" Sasuke argued back, clicking his tongue.

"You're the one who wouldn't wake me up!" I argued.

"You're the one who refused to wake up!" Sasuke shot back.

"You're the one who didn't even bothered to try and wake me up!" I countered.

"So this was what we're going to argue about one day after having sex?" I blushed at Sasuke's bold statement.

"Sh!" I covered Sasuke's mouth with my hands. "The driver will hear!" I blushed profusely.

"Let him." I could see Sasuke was smirking while I'm covering his lips with my hands.

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes."

"You're fucking impossible." I huffed out, in which Sasuke chuckled as a response.

* * *

When we finally arrived at school, twenty minutes early. We were greeted at the entrance by Ino and Sakura, who walked over to see us.

"Sup guys!" Sakura greeted enthusiastically.

"Hey." Sasuke waved back and I smiled as a greeting.

Ino didn't really greeted me and Sasuke, she just stared. She's not even trying to be subtle, she downright stared.

"Eh?" She's starting to creep me out with her beady eyes staring at me. "What's wrong Ino?"

"You guys had sex!" Ino shouted, a broad smile decorating her features.

"INO!" Me and Sakura shouted at the same time. By now, the people that was near us was staring at us, some blushing.

"What? It's true! Their skin is glowing!" (A/N: it's sort of like a saying that your skin will glow after having sex.)

"You don't say things like that in public so loudly!" Sakura muttered out.

"It's true." Sasuke's voiced out. "We had sex."

"TEME!" I raised my hand to hit his head lightly, which failed since he ducked, avoiding my attack.

"I told you so!" Ino crossed her arms, beaming.