1

No One's POV

Sasuke sat down for lunch, his bento in his hands. As he ate, he can't help but eavesdrop on his annoying friends.

"Have you seen him Sai? He was practically trembling as he walked past the school hall!" Kiba laughed his obnoxious laughter as he said that. Sasuke perked up in interest, lifting his head up abit.

"I wonder if he has a small dick." Sai said, a smile decorated his pale face. Sasuke all looked at Sai for a moment, glaring at him. Sasuke doesn't know why Sai annoyed him to no end.

"He was practically trembling! He's the perfect prey! We didn't even do anything to freshmen this year!" Kiba said, throwing up his hands in exaggeration. Just as he said that, Ino, Hinata, Sakura, and TenTen sat down to enjoy their lunch too.

"Well, the freshmen maybe do need to learn their place." Sakura stated, munching on her egg salad.

"Yeah, like last week, some noob decided to ask me to help tutor him." Ino agreed, drinking the juice she brought. All the boys agreed, after all, they hadn't done anything to freshman this year.

"M-Maybe this year we s-shouldn't do anything mean..." Hinata muttered, she felt bad for the poor freshmen. Sakura and Ino gave Hinata skeptical looks, which Hinata tried to ignore. TenTen didn't say anything, she just listened.

"Maybe one of us should befriend him, and then date him! After he lost his virginity to one of us, we will break it off to him!" Kiba suggested, an evil glint present in his brown eyes. Sakura and Ino grinned in interest, while Hinata gave doubting looks.

"I heard that he got in because he has a special deal! It's like he gets to study here until he graduates or if his grades are really bad for the first six months he'll lose the special deal." Sakura informed. This definitely caught Sasuke's ears.

"Perfect! But who's gonna do it?"

"Not me!" Ino protested.

"Not me, I wouldn't dirty myself to a commoner." Sakura muttered, filing her nails.

"Too troublesome. Not me." Shikamaru uttered out.

"Not me too!" Kiba yelled. "I just like watching people getting their hearts broken!"

"I would do it." Sai smiled.

"NOT YOU SAI!" All of them said, except Sasuke. "You always spill the secret first!"

All was left at the table was Sasuke. They stared at Sasuke, Sasuke stared right back at them.

"Sasuke, why don't y-" Kiba got cut off.

"No." Sasuke answered coldly.

"C'mon! It's just for six months, no biggie!" Kiba whined.

"It'll be fun to watch Sasuke-Kun!" Sakura pouted.

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't feel like breaking anybody's heart this year." Sasuke reasoned, packing his bento.

"Please Sasuke, you're the only one who hadn't broken anyone's heart this year!"

"No, and that's final." Sasuke stood up, his bento in his hands. He started to walk away from his friends, muttering profanities about them.

"Tch. I always knew Sasuke was nothing but a chicken. Maybe that explains his stupid hair." Kiba said, making sure that insult reaches the young Uchiha's ears.

Sasuke stopped walking, a murderous vibe surrounded him.

"What the fuck did you say dogbreath?" Sasuke, now facing Kiba, glared at him.

"I said, since you're afraid to break a stupid boy's heart, you're a chicken with stupid-ass hair!" Kiba grinned, his dog-like canines showing.

"Hold on. Let's st-" Ino was cut off by Sasuke.

"Look. First, nobody, I mean nobody makes fun of my hair. Second, why must it be me. Third, go fuck the stupid kid yourself." Sasuke spat, his glare deepening.

"You're the one who's most cruel in our group, and our school! And I have a girlfriend," Kiba gestured to Hinata. "So I can't fuck him. You would do a great job in ruining a kid's heart!"

"No, it's stupid." Sasuke began to walk away.

"Fine. Let's make a deal!" Kiba grabbed Sasuke's collar.

Sasuke stared at Kiba, raising his eyebrow.

"If you get his virginity by the end of seven months, I'll be your slave. To top it off, I'll wear a French Maid costume for the rest of the year!" Sasuke smiled, that's more like it.

"You got yourself a deal, dogbreath." Sasuke smirked. It'll be amusing for everyone to see the top jock of the school humiliated.

"This is going to be so fun!" Ino squealed.

"Can't wait to see his face when he's heart-broken!" Sakura agreed.

"But how does the kid look like? I'm sure Sasuke wouldn't fuck a ugly-ass person." TenTen inquired.

"I saw him earlier. Man, he's hot. He's so cute and petite! Perfect for Sasuke!" Sasuke smiled.

Just as Kiba said that, the bell rang, signaling that lunch is over.

They all got up and got our of the cafeteria. Walking separate ways to their classrooms, Sasuke grinning the whole way.

'Cute and petite." Those words echoed in his mind. Sasuke grinned, this ought to be fun.

________________________

Hello, it's me.

I hope you're enjoying this book so far, and please point out any mistakes. Sorry if anyone is abit OOC.

Please, vote, and comment! They motivate me a lot!

Thank you for reading  *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*