19

Helloo!
I'm thinking of starting a new story, what do you think?

Once again, I'm sorry for not updating. August is one of the most busiest months for me. ;^;

QOTD: Do you guys play games?

* * *

Naruto's POV

'I'm sure Sasuke won't use me like that!' I thought confidently, after stopping my tired legs from running.

I had been running for so long, all the way from the school to Sasuke's mansion. Unlocking the gates with the keys Sasuke gave me as a gift, I step in and knocked on the fancy oak door.

I waited patiently until I heard a faint thumping steps in hurry. Humming, I awaited for Sasuke or one of his parents to open the door.

"Naruto?" Luckily, it was Sasuke who opened the door.

"Hey Sasuke." I managed to say without stuttering. "Can we talk inside?"

"Sure." Sasuke answered sweetly, as usual.

"Thanks." I muttered softly.

Once I untied my sneakers and placed them in one of the shelves, I stepped in the luxurious abode. Walking up the stairs with Sasuke in front of me, I followed him through the long corridor.

Finally reaching his big room, we both went in and I immediately went for the bed and sat down with a content sigh.

We were both silent for awhile, both not knowing what to say to break the obvious tension.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Sasuke finally asks, closing the wooden door behind him.

"Well, you remember Kevin?"

"The dumb, blonde jock?"

"Yeah, that's him." I chuckled humorlessly. "He told me something that I needed to confirm..."

"And that is." Sasuke's playful voice merry.

"He said something abo-"

"Sasuke! We're home!" I was cut off by the loud slam of Sasuke's door, which was now opened.

"Mom?"

"Mrs. Uchiha?"

"Naruto! I told you many times to call me Mikoto!" The woman huffed playfully, crossing her thin arms.

"Mom, how many times have I told you to knock?" Sasuke fumed, his right eyebrow raised.

"What brings you here?" Mikoto ignored Sasuke, making me want to chuckle loudly. I could hear Sasuke groaning in annoyance in the background.

"I came here to ask Sasuke something." I answered simply, but politely.

"Ah... I see."

"Mo-"

"Do you guys want some orange juice?" The blackhead cut off his youngest son once more, making me chuckle slightly.